CWF - Honor/Riot Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
HonorLogo-1.png

Episode 1: A Golden Opportunity

Honor promises to bring big things, and what better place to start than one of the biggest venues in sports entertainment? Madison Square Garden!

front.jpg

With the dust from Starrcade settled, it is now time to ring in the new era of CWF. As promised during the Draft, a new top tier Championship title will be introduced, but not until a holder of it is crowned. That's why the General Manager of Honor has made a tournament.

Opening Match:

Road_Dogg.jpg
VS.
AlbertoDelRio7.jpg

After facing off on WAR and doing battle at Starrcade, the personal problems between these two are ready to boil over. Now they have a chance to settle things one-on-one, and are sure to take advantage of it. Will September 6th be the day the Dogg gets his bone, or is it Del Rio's destiny to make him submit?

Second Match:

url
VS.
url

Both men are freshly removed from intense matches at Starrcade, Kevin Thorn coming up short in a Triple Threat Cage match and The Miz capturing a disturbing victory over John Cena. Is a change of scenery what the Master of Macabre needs to regain the fear, or is Miz just too awesome to be bitten?

Third Match:

Christian13.jpg
VS.
CodyRhodes-14.jpg

Cody Rhodes was one of two men ambushed by R.E.M.E.D.Y. at Starrcade, but with them on WAR, he has an entirely different problem. Christian has done away with Randy Orton, possibly for good, and has his eyes on the prize. Will the "Dashing One" gain his momentum back and go barreling forward to being the first Honor Champion, or is Christian's recent dominance something that can't be stopped?

Main Event:

Brock_Lesnar2.jpg
VS.
James_Storm-1.jpg

In Honor's very first main event and the final tournament match-up, Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar rides the momentum of his decisive Starrcade victory into battle against one half of the Tag Champions, James Storm. Will the Next Big Thing put the Tennessee Cowboy away, or has his luck run out?

PROMOS:

Kane- On being drafted to Honor, as well as his thoughts on the title tournament and Edge stopping him from cashing in his briefcase.

Sonic Boom- On their upcoming debut, and what their plans are.

Beer Money- On becoming the tag team champions.

Honor's General Manager- His identity will be revealed when he addresses the Honor audience LIVE!

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Man what a preview!

I got Ellis this week, let's hope he turns up and gives me his 'A' game 'cos I'm ready and rockin' for HONOR!

Glad to see Tag Teams able to be on both shows, the division will be up and rising!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Thanks for posting the Preview man. Can I get a change though? I know we weren't in talks about this, but could we use the real logo?

Good job on the Preview making.

Last edited:

awesome miz

Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!

I'm so happy with being in Honor because I can taste how it feel to have destiny to be single! Alberto will kick asses and with the chosen one in his corner! MAN That's insane!

To show.... FIRST show means best what we can do and man this is exactly what I'm talking about! All the matches look so awesome and I hope that my next target here are no one else then tag team champs! Chosen Destiny rolling baby! HONOR ftw!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Main event... James Storm. Gonna be intense. Madison Square... awesome. I'm ready for this one. Ready for this show. WOOOOO

Here comes the Pain

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Great preview, I've got The Miz... awesome (had to be done). Soccerboy and I go way back and I know we'll produce, ain't that right Eli?.

Gonna be keeping tabs on Del Rio/Road Dogg, Awesome Miz Vs Lewbrication, could be the sleeper of the show.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Woooo!!! Since I was a rookie in e-feds, I was searching for old TTs made by great TTers. The ones I fell in love with were Vita's Storm and Beer Money TTs. Since day one I wanted to play them, but then I found out that across the road in UCW, I can't play Storm, because he is for understandable reasons retired. So then I say to myself that I will play Beer Money in CWF as a Tag Team and look what happens.. in my very debut I capture the Tag Team titles (!!!!) and in my 2nd match as Beer Money and 1st as James Storm I'm already battling for the opportunity to get a titleshot!! Can it get any better!?!? WOOO

Oh and so, just to tell you Slim.. I'm not gonna let you beat me again. 5 words for ya, son.. SORRY BOUT YER DAMN LUCK.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Honor Roster (Merge Issue w/Trash)

HonorLogo-1.png

MONDAY NIGHT HONOR - SINGLES ROSTER

Randy Orton

Chase

Undertaker

Slim

Kevin Thorn

Sam

The Miz

Soccerboy

Christian

Andrew

Kane

Chris Dredson

Alex Riley

Aniking

Alberto Del Rio

Awesome Miz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY NIGHT HONOR - TAG TEAM ROSTER

Zeke & Mason

Lewbrication

Beer Money
James Storm & Robert Roode

Rock

Master of Macabre
Judas Mesias & Gangrel

Sam

61-Perfection
Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

Only Andrew will keep the roster updated; if I've missed anything please let me know via PM or post on my wall.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UPDATE

Honor will be on Thursday, September 8th. And every Thursday there after. There was a misunderstanding, and is all settled now. So, everyone will have 3 more days off TT'ing.

ALSO!

Only 2 promos have been turned in. One by a writer of the show. So please, get your promos in! Anyone is welcome.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thursday Night Honor September 15th, 2011 PREVIEW!

HonorLogo-1.png

Episode 2: Second Chances

This week Honor comes to you live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

url

After an exciting debut last week, this week Honor promises to bring you a show that's just as action-packed.

Opening Match:

Kane5.jpg
VS.
AlbertoDelRio7.jpg

Last week wasn't good for either of these men. Kane was attacked unexpectedly by the debuting Alex Riley and Alberto Del Rio was taken out of the tournament when he lost his match to Road Dogg. This week, Joey Styles has given them the chance to take out their rage on one another. Will Alberto Del Rio get back on the winning track or will Kane continue to be the one to beat in his Honor debut?

Second Match:

Road_Dogg.jpg
VS.
url

In the first match of the semi-finals, the "Master of Macabre" and the "Road Dogg" will do battle. Will Jesse James suffer the same fate as The Miz, or will the New Age Outlaw make Kevin Thorn drown in his own sin?

Third Match:

Alex_Riley-1.jpg
VS.
Brock_Lesnar2.jpg

With no one advancing in the Cody Rhodes versus Christian match, Brock Lesnar has no tournament opponent this week. So Joey Styles decided to put him in a match against Alex Riley. Will Riley ride the momentum from dominating Kane to a victory over the Next Big Thing, or will the Intercontinental Champion put the newcomer down?

Main Event:

Christian_Cage.jpg
VS.
CodyRhodes-14.jpg
VS.
The_Rock.jpg

In this week's main event, Christian and Cody Rhodes both get another chance to advance in the tournament, while The Rock is granted the opportunity he feels he deserved. Will Captain Charisma walk away with the victory, or will the Dashing One be the one that advances? Or is the former Heavyweight Champion from WAR a man that can't be denied in his quest to be Honor's top titleholder?

PROMOS:

Alex Riley- On why he attacked Kane.

The Rock- On how he feels about being slotted into the title picture in his Honor debut.

Christian- His thoughts on the triple threat match.

Cody Rhodes- His thoughts on the triple threat match.

The Coven- The Coven have promised to address everyone.

Joey Styles- The General Manager will announce plans for Invasion.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nice preview man, can't wait for this week's show!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
No Beer Money at all? Meh. But a cool preview anyways!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Lewb

Reaction score
Me and Sam! Whoop! this is going to kick ass bro! Can't wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.