Could Dean Ambrose Be "The Guy?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's surprised me how over he is as a babyface but top face just doesn't fit. He's not that special guy, he's a similar guy to Punk or Bryan.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
lol @ D'Z being mad because he knows Ambrose is gonna become a bigger star than "The Overrated Showoff" Dolph Ziggler.
Ouch.
No. He'll be one of the pillars of the company. But I don't see him being THE GUY that they strap the cart to.

He'll be one of the dogs pulling the sled but not the pack leader if that works.
Good analogy
He's surprised me how over he is as a babyface but top face just doesn't fit. He's not that special guy, he's a similar guy to Punk or Bryan.
Well put.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He knew you'd say that.
Does it bother anyone else that his "I told you so's" are always buried in 5 paragraph long posts that include him throwing gobs and gobs of shit at the wall and then he brags when one turd sticks?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I would give Orton another shot at being the guy

Then Bryan

Ziggler and Ambrose are two good lads, but the two above are ahead in the que, at the end of the day

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else that his "I told you so's" are always buried in 5 paragraph long posts that include him throwing gobs and gobs of shit at the wall and then he brags when one turd sticks?

Except about 97% of my predictions come true. Throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks is pretty much the opposite of what I do. :pity2:

It's not hard to figure out things when you've got a perceptive and intuitive mind as brilliant as my own. I've figured out things in real life (beyond the topic of pro wrasslin') that could probably get me labeled a genius, but unfortunately with no way to demonstrate that to other people in tangible or measurable ways, there's no way for anyone else to know that except me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Except about 97% of my predictions come true. Throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks is pretty much the opposite of what I do. :pity2:

It's not hard to figure out things when you've got a perceptive and intuitive mind as brilliant as my own. I've figured out things in real life (beyond the topic of pro wrasslin') that could probably get me labeled a genius, but unfortunately with no way to demonstrate that to other people in tangible or measurable ways, there's no way for anyone else to know that except me.

Are you TGMI? seriously this is exact thing lol.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol a lot of Lockard's predictions are like 5 in 1.

Something like; I can see Brock winning the title, but then again lolCenawins. Brock could lay out Cena only for Rollins to cash in afterwards. Though not likely I read that HHH might throw himself in a match and declare himself the winner, or maybe Daniel Bryan isn't really injured and somehow gets put in the match and wins.

:harvey: :pity1: