Could Dean Ambrose Be "The Guy?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Honestly.

Ziggler >> Ambrose. But I still think Ambrose is great.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Ziggler is quite possibly the worst talent to be on the main roster since Chavo. Well, Miz is up there too.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ziggler ain't the only one on the roster who has talent. Sure, he has it and personally, I am a fan of Ziggler's. But he can't be on the top all time, plus they can't trust him with that task again, 'cause he's prone to having concussions. Not hating or anything, but it seems you're a little bit blinded by Ziggler.

Hell, DBry's my favorite wrestler in the WWE. Do I wanna see him on top all the time? No. There are other guys like Ambrose, Rollins, Cesaro, Bray... who I wanna see at the top. Jeez man.

Reactions: Green Jesus

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler is quite possibly the worst talent to be on the main roster since Chavo. Well, Miz is up there too.
We all know you love Ziggler. Ambrose is genuinely shit.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Says the fan of a guy in a WWE film.:pity1:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I love ziggler and I get that you hate ambrose and think he's dogshit and whatever. But it doesn't matter what YOU think, all it matters is that he is well-liked among a legion of fans, so he deserves to be on the top at least for a while, same for guys like cena, do I like him? No. Do I get entertained by him? Not most of the time. But to me he is partially deserving of the spot due to his huge popularity.

So yeah, all wrestlers have haters, but the fans that matters are the ones that do like him, and if substancial enough, nothing makes more sense than to push this guy.Basically, if the guy draws, he deserves to be there, if he put good matches, if people like his mic work, etc etc. Our particular taste doesn't matter that much when looking at the big picture

On a sidenote, is there anyone you would like to see pushed that isn't zigs? You seem to hate the product as a whole, but you're the first that I see that actually thinks the whole roster is shitty

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
ayyye