Could Dean Ambrose Be "The Guy?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love ziggler and I get that you hate ambrose and think he's dogshit and whatever. But it doesn't matter what YOU think, all it matters is that he is well-liked among a legion of fans, so he deserves to be on the top at least for a while, same for guys like cena, do I like him? No. Do I get entertained by him? Not most of the time. But to me he is partially deserving of the spot due to his huge popularity.

So yeah, all wrestlers have haters, but the fans that matters are the ones that do like him, and if substancial enough, nothing makes more sense than to push this guy.Basically, if the guy draws, he deserves to be there, if he put good matches, if people like his mic work, etc etc. Our particular taste doesn't matter that much when looking at the big picture

On a sidenote, is there anyone you would like to see pushed that isn't zigs? You seem to hate the product as a whole, but you're the first that I see that actually thinks the whole roster is shitty
wtf? I like plenty of guys. don't speak on shit you know nothing about

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose lost to Seth Rollins twice and never defended his US title. Obviously he is a pussy boy. Reigns was the muscles/sexy beast, Rollins was the cool spot guy and Ambrose is there one ugly friend.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Seth Rollins was the talent, Reigns was the crazy athlete and Ambrose was the pussy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ambrose lost to Seth Rollins twice and never defended his US title. Obviously he is a pussy boy. Reigns was the muscles/sexy beast, Rollins was the cool spot guy and Ambrose is there one ugly friend.
Ambrose is the Derek Fisher. Reigns is Shaq. Rollins is Kobe.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It was a legitimate and innocent question, no need to get all touchy, I have no reason to mock you
You said " you're the first that I see that actually thinks the whole roster is shitty"

which is bullshit. Are you asking me to provide you with a list of WWE wrestlers I think are legit?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
You said " you're the first that I see that actually thinks the whole roster is shitty"

which is bullshit. Are you asking me to provide you with a list of WWE wrestlers I think are legit?
I forgot to write "seems to ", It's been a while since I last chatted in english, You don't need to tell me if you find it to be that much of a chore, It's just that I only see you marking for zigs and was curious, that's all. You do need to scale that aggression down a bit, though, it's not like that makes you look more manly

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I forgot to write "seems to ", It's been a while since I last chatted in english, You don't need to tell me if you find it to be that much of a chore, It's just that I only see you marking for zigs and was curious, that's all. You do need to scale that aggression down a bit, though, it's not like that makes you look more manly
Don't confuse the way I speak for trying to sound manly. I am abrasive and I'm not going to apologize for it. You've been around long enough so don't come at me with the passive aggressive condescending bullshit.

If it will help you sleep tonight I root for Ziggler obviously, Lesnar, Reigns, Cesaro, Barrett wherever he is, Bray Wyatt, Triple H, Mark Henry... Haven't watched NXT lately but I will once Steen arrives, and I love Generico, err, Zayne as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Don't confuse the way I speak for trying to sound manly. I am abrasive and I'm not going to apologize for it. You've been around long enough so don't come at me with the passive aggressive condescending bullshit.

If it will help you sleep tonight I root for Ziggler obviously, Lesnar, Reigns, Cesaro, Barrett wherever he is, Bray Wyatt, Triple H, Mark Henry... Haven't watched NXT lately but I will once Steen arrives, and I love Generico, err, Zayne as well.
Aww no Sandow love? :sandow:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score

I just like to say what I think in the most polite way I possibly can, so maybe I am a little passive-agressive, but I'm not treating you like a kid(is that what condescending means? lol). Anyway, thanks for the reply, I actually think you're a fun user

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I love ziggler and I get that you hate ambrose and think he's dogshit and whatever. But it doesn't matter what YOU think, all it matters is that he is well-liked among a legion of fans, so he deserves to be on the top at least for a while, same for guys like cena, do I like him? No.
You say it doesn't matter what D'Z thinks? I disagree. Frankly, I care more about what I believe than the fans believe as well.
F*** the WWE Universe they don't know sh**. They've been booing Cena for years and it hasn't changed how WWE books Cena.
The only person whose opinion matters is mine. The person whose opinion D'Z cares about is his.

As for the question, it's a matter of the Empire getting behind him and if he can sustain it.
I personally believe WWE could get behind anybody and they'd make plenty of money off it.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
You say it doesn't matter what D'Z thinks? I disagree. Frankly, I care more about what I believe than the fans believe as well.
F*** the WWE Universe they don't know sh**. They've been booing Cena for years and it hasn't changed how WWE books Cena.
The only person whose opinion matters is mine. The person whose opinion D'Z cares about is his.

As for the question, it's a matter of the Empire getting behind him and if he can sustain it.
I personally believe WWE could get behind anybody and they'd make plenty of money off it.
err, I was saying the opinion does not have a big impact on the product if the star draws, that's all. I'm not burying anyone's opinion, i'm just saying that even if I think Cena is a bum in the ring, the guy can draw, therefore he is there for a reason. Jesus christ, I did not validade or invalidated his claim, I just said that it doesn't matter if one guy or another thinks someone is bad, as long as the fans or the wwe brass do, that's all.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
And as for "getting behind anyone", sometimes wwe does its best to try to make a guy get over with the crowd, but they just don't click. The man can be a beast in the ring and in the mic, but it doesn't matter if he does not connect with the crowd.

Basically I Believe ambrose have potential to be a top guy simply because people think he is good, it doesn't matter if he is actually good as long as people believe it

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol @ D'Z being mad because he knows Ambrose is gonna become a bigger star than "The Overrated Showoff" Dolph Ziggler.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No. He'll be one of the pillars of the company. But I don't see him being THE GUY that they strap the cart to.

He'll be one of the dogs pulling the sled but not the pack leader if that works.

Reactions: Red Rain