Could Dean Ambrose Be "The Guy?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As of now, WWE views Reigns as their next "top guy." Rollins and Ambrose I see falling shortly behind. Rollins and Reigns will have big feuds, similar to what Ambrose and Rollins are having now.

As to whether or not I feel that Dean could be "the guy"....no, I don't think so. Dean is talented and I like him. But, he's a mid to upper level player if you ask me. I could see him winning 4 world championships at best and several IC and US titles. He's interesting without having to be the top guy.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You both have that society shunned me as I'm too intelligent vibe to you.

Yes but for different reasons... doesn't mean we are completely the same lol. Although I do relate to TGMI in the sense that I also feel I was too smart for the education system, which isn't to say I didn't go to school because I did, but there was hardly anything I learned past the basic stuff (like spelling, math skills, language skills, etc.) that I found interesting or all that useful. Walt Disney was the same way and look at what became of him after school - he proved he was a genius in the field of entertainment and became one of the most successful men of all time.

lol a lot of Lockard's predictions are like 5 in 1.

Something like; I can see Brock winning the title, but then again lolCenawins. Brock could lay out Cena only for Rollins to cash in afterwards. Though not likely I read that HHH might throw himself in a match and declare himself the winner, or maybe Daniel Bryan isn't really injured and somehow gets put in the match and wins.

:harvey: :pity1:

lol I went with near certainty that Brock Lesnar was winning the championships. And I know you're only using this as a factitious example, but still. I usually only juggle multiple scenarios for the sake of throwing them out there and even that I do only the minority of the time. :pity1:

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
D'Z and Deth ganging up on Lock. Err... rather Deth is tagging along with D'Z again. Typical puppy dog bullsh**, huh?
Lock has ideas. He's always rolled like that. How often do any of you present interesting aside from your fanboy BS?
If Lockard's is such a halfwit then why is his positive rating so high? People must agree, so he's doing something of substance.
The dude makes long posts. D'Z gets bent because Lockard isn't D'Z. Deth is bent because Lockard isn't D'Z. It's comical.

If neither of you really watch WWE, then why rip anybody who brings different ideas to the table?
It would be refreshing to D'Z or Deth's analogies. Instead of hating, why not engage in logical conversation as to why you may disagree?

Reactions: The GOAT

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't dislike Lockard I just find it hilarious that he toots his own horn for being so prophetic when he constantly just throws out scenarios for things that could be happening. Of course some of his theories stick, it isn't like pro wrestling is some super in depth complex storyline unfolding.

Oh wait, this is just another case of JC coming at me because he has a stick up his ass lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol don't even bother reading his posts anymore.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I don't dislike Lockard I just find it hilarious that he toots his own horn for being so prophetic when he constantly just throws out scenarios for things that could be happening. Of course some of his theories stick, it isn't like pro wrestling is some super in depth complex storyline unfolding.

Oh wait, this is just another case of JC coming at me because he has a stick up his ass lately.
Fair on all points

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
240a3c9e77f8228233e04b08f85c6983.gif