CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
A news report is saying the man is charging CM Punk! http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/pro-wrestling/ring-posts-blog/bal-cm-punk-punches-fan-at-wwe-event-20121009,0,6352584.story

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Franklin said:
A news report is saying the man is charging CM Punk! http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/pro-wrestling/ring-posts-blog/bal-cm-punk-punches-fan-at-wwe-event-20121009,0,6352584.story

That already seems BS cause it says WWE Smackdown. :dawg:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Big Hoss Rambler said:
take a look at this. look at the guy in white hoodie behind the fat guy who hits him. punk hits the wrong guy.

Punk should have never hit him... But honestly,if you hit someone on the back of the head, don't expect not to get hit back. I wouldn't ever go out in the crowd. They all get felt up, kicked, smacked, spit on, you name it. Its nothing new, Punk just has to deal with the ignorance better.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Britanica said:
Punk should have never hit him... But honestly,if you hit someone on the back of the head, don't expect not to get hit back. I wouldn't ever go out in the crowd. They all get felt up, kicked, smacked, spit on, you name it. Its nothing new, Punk just has to deal with the ignorance better.

Punk did the right thing Britta.
You have to understand that! :tough:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Punk did the right thing Britta.
You have to understand that! :tough:

What, am I a water filter to you or something!?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Britanica said:
What, am I a water filter to you or something!?

I'm calling you Britta from now on. Do you understand? :tough:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
In the closing moments of the Oct. 8 edition of Raw – during a verbal exchange with Mr. McMahon – an incident occurred betwee­­­n WWE Champion CM Punk and fans in the crowd.

On Tuesday afternoon, WWE released the following official statement:

“During Monday night’s Raw televised event, WWE Superstar CM Punk exited the ring and into the stands as part of the show. Unfortunately, WWE security was not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk’s persona as a ‘bad guy,’ fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him, and one struck him in the kidney and on the back. WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment. Other than this isolated incident, WWE always provides proper security to ensure the safety of our fans and our performers.”

“I think the whole situation sucks,” Punk told WWE.com. “It’s an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded.”

“Somebody said, ‘let’s push him down the stairs,’” Punk explained. “I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I’m really just glad nobody was hurt.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-punk-respond-for-october-8-incident-26058385

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-punk-respond-for-october-8-incident-26058385

At least he knows he was wrong for getting mad and lashing out. I mean it comes with the wrestling package. If you run out into the crowd... You have to expect idiots to be... Well, idiots!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- Laura Cole, a reporter for CBS Sacramento who attended Monday's Raw at the Power Balance Pavilion, stated on Twitter Tuesday that the fan attacked by CM Punk at the show will not be pressing charges.

"Just got an update from the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department about the alleged incident involving @CMPunk," she wrote. "The Sheriff's Department says at this point the fan does not want to proceed any further and there is no evidence that a crime occurred. The Sheriff's Department also says the video is not part of the investigation because there is no investigation."

Probably got Mania tickets.