CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- - As reported earlier, WWE Champion CM Punk twice struck a fan while he was in the stands at the conclusion of Monday's Raw in Sacramento, California.

According to a ringside source, a fan shoved Punk, prompting the attack. Punk retaliated by backhanding a male, who may not have actually been the perpetrator. He then moved toward the person and lunged. WWE's cameras were cutting back and forth between Vince McMahon in the ring and Punk in the crowd when the incident occurred.

It’s unknown at this time what prompted Punk to strike a male fan in the face twice, but Vince McMahon appeared to be in shock at the exchange.

Fan Perspective

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Which kinda sucks for the guy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Was expecting to see a punch :dafuq:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

CM Punk said:
Which kinda sucks for the guy.

He'll be loving the fact he got hit by the WWE champion. It will be awesome claim to fame for him. Besides, it was such a weak ass punch that it probably wouldn't have hurt anyway.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

I don't know if this is wrong or not, but he kinda' gained more respect from me after this incident. He takes shit from no one, lol.
If anyone's interested, the little shithead kid that kept pushing and provoking Punk has a Twitter: @shaokahhn

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

Hitting fans is a no no. I like Punk's heel turn, but if it was real hitting a fan is wrong, they're suppose to hate you, that's what being a heel is. Some people will provoke you, but you're suppose to insult them and that's it. You CANNOT. LAY. YOUR. HANDS. ON. A. FAN. That's a stupid move, and I hope Punk gets in trouble for this stupid stunt.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

You also CAN'T. LAY. YOUR. HANDS. ON. A. PERFORMER. Which is what caused Punk to retaliate, wasn't it?
I'd agree with you if Punk attacked a fan simply over a chant or something, but once a fan puts their hands on you, it's free game.

Farooq

Reaction score

Yes but look at what Punk did, he attacked the wrong guy without even doing anything. People touch superstars all the time, should have just left. Instead he decided to take action, and he attacked the wrong guy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

That was a fail on his part :dawg:

But according to 'reports' or w/e, it wasn't a simple high five or pat on the back but apparently the fan was shoving him.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

Yo, actually, after watching the video a couple of times, I think it's staged. At first, it seemed way too complicated and realistic to be staged but the fact that security was all calm walking up to the incident tipped me off. I kept replaying it and it seems like Punk saw the guy with the glasses (the guy who he punched) following his arrival. That guy then, as queued, hit Punk in the head by "putting on sunglasses" which no fan would do, cause it would mess with their vision, especially indoors. (Unless he's just that much of a tool to wear them indoors.) There would have been more heard and done about that incident if it were real.

That's just my speculation, though. :haha:

dethfvk said:
That was a fail on his part :dawg:

But according to 'reports' or w/e, it wasn't a simple high five or pat on the back but apparently the fan was shoving him.

Oh yeah, dude. A little shithead of a kid shoved him real hard, twice. I'm surprised nothin' happened to the kid to be putting his hands on Punk like that. :tough:
You can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAniQ0L2S3U

Farooq

Reaction score

It was most likely staged, but he most likely hit the wrong guy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Wouldn't be surprised, it's "edgy" and "controversial"

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

nWo Shawn Michaels said:
It was most likely staged, but he most likely hit the wrong guy.

Hmm, I dunno'. I really think he meant to hit the guy that he hit. There was no other person directly behind him at the time besides the little kid that kept shoving him. Just the fact that the fan who CM Punk punched was allegedly putting on sunglasses indoors that would probably obscure his vision has me speculating.

Farooq

Reaction score

People do things for no reason sometimes. Some people assume they look cool with sunglasses on, plus there was cameras flashing near them, so he probally put them on since there were lots of flashes in his direction, including one near them.