• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

wwefan4life

Jobber
Reaction score
Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Does noone see all the little kids standing right there? What if he would ae backhanded a child? As a father to 3 little boys that I take to WWE every chance we get, I would have been irrate.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

The same kids watching "fighting" which they think is real in the ring won't really care too much about Punk hitting someone. Punk looked before hitting, it's not like he would have swung for a 5 year old.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

In all honesty, responsibility then falls on the parent. If they noticed that a wrestler is getting into the crowd and the crowd is acting up, then it is their responsibility as a parent to take their child away or to safety. That does not fall on the wrestler.

wwefan4life

Jobber
Reaction score

I am not worried about the child seeing him hitting someone, I am concerned about him swinging wildly with children right there. As a parent you are right, I would have moved my children, but some peopel mihgt have thought it was part of the show and that they were safe. And then again some parents are just idiots.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Yes and again I would like to say that responsibility lies equally with the crowds/parents. Its should be in any parents instinct once they notice a crowd getting rowdy, to take children to safety (you are showing a very healthy mindset to this) and parents should also be prepared for things like this. Despite what Stephanie and Linda McMahon spouts wrestling is not kid friendly moral stories at nature. It is an entertainment form set in a sports universe about grown men beating the living hell out of each other. To go into a wrestling show and not expect something like this to happen somewhere down the line (especially with how arrogant fans can be and feel entitled to do the things they did) is naive. Especially with a crowd as hot as last nights crowd.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

wwefan4life

Jobber
Reaction score

Common sense would say BOTH of our points are valid. It was wrong and parents should move their kids. And you are right,I was at a match one time when a drunk beligerent moron kept spilling beer on a young mom and her kids sitting next to me. I had to get security to remove him. He didn't even belong in our section.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score

There's a lesson to be learned here.....as a spectator you NEVER enter the field of play it is an OFFENCE to do so in most countries in most stadiums....arenas and is punishable with ARREST and possible PROSECUTION......I do believe that should apply to the athletes too....therefore there are no mistakes to be made and the boundaries are clear and everybody knows where they stand

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Ironman666 said:
There's a lesson to be learned here.....as a spectator you NEVER enter the field of play it is an OFFENCE to do so in most countries in most stadiums....arenas and is punishable with ARREST and possible PROSECUTION......I do believe that should apply to the athletes too....therefore there are no mistakes to be made and the boundaries are clear and everybody knows where they stand

This is what makes me think it is a work. if the guy were really shoving Punk once, twice, three times and it weren't security would have had his ass out of there.

Reaction score

I don't know whether it's staged or not but Punk clearly saw who shoved him on this video at 0:26-0:30. He made direct eye contact with that kid.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAniQ0L2S3U[/yt]

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score

It's time for the WWE to open its' wallet. A lawsuit will be coming. This doesn't help Linda's campaign at all. I wonder if this will be used against her. LOL