CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

CM Punk hitting fans like a champ.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

That was, um, awkward. He should have been able to clearly tell a guy to his right was (very gently) touching him, not some guy directly behind him. Either this was staged (that's odd too, still doesn't answer why Punk would randomly slap a guy right behind him) or Punk is an idiot.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

If anything takes the title off of Punk it's this I'm afraid. I can't think Vince is happy with him punching a fan, especially the wrong fan who is reportedly going to file charges.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Lol they're gettting sued/

The fan that was struck by CM Punk on Monday’s WWE Raw is to take legal action according to local CBS reporter Laura Cole. The fan told Laura Cole of CBS 13 that he never touched WWE Champion Punk. Cole tweeted photos of the fan following the event. Here are some of Cole’s live updates including the photos uploaded by the CBS reporter:

“Just talked to the fan that says he was hit by @cmpunk. He says he never hit Punk.”

“This fan says his face is a little warm after he says @cmpunk hit him. He also says Punk broke his glasses.”

“The fan is still filling out a report with law enforcement.”

“the fan and I just talked for a few minutes then the officers came up and asked to talk with him. So I didn’t have enough”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/fan-attacked-wwe-raw-filing-charges-cm-punk-post-photos-victim#ixzz28npwLWQJ

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

More updates:

Thanks to Mike Douglas for the following:

I was at the Raw here in Sac… CM Punk decked that guy right pretty much in front of me… I took a pic on my page… They took him backstage right after… It was not staged, it was real, the dude slapped CM Punk in the back. And Ryback is SUPER over!!!!

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/eyewitness-account-cm-punk-attack-fan-incident#ixzz28nqUAKm8

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Slo mo close up

Lady Deathbane said:
I don't know if this is wrong or not, but he kinda' gained more respect from me after this incident. He takes shit from no one, lol.
If anyone's interested, the little shithead kid that kept pushing and provoking Punk has a Twitter: @shaokahhn

lol like you dug that up.. Good work

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Final update: I doubt Punk will be in much trouble at all if you read and watch this.

Overnight, PWInsider.com has received a lot of email regarding the incident at the end of Monday Night Raw where WWE champion CM Punk nailed a fan on camera.
As I noted on my Elite audio Hotline last night, the word making the rounds backstage was that a number of fans had shoved and taken shots at Punk as he reacted to being told he would have to choose Ryback or John Cena as his Hell in A Cell opponent. Punk finally defended himself as there was no security around him.

In a cell phone video taken by a fan right who was right in front of the incident, that version is backed up. In the footage, a number of fans reach out to touch Punk as he runs up the stairs. When he stops, he is shoved and jostled several times, including by a fan he shoves away to his left. Punk is shoved forward from behind, with the fan in question coming into contact with Punk. The fan raises his arms in the air and brings them down, hitting Punk in the back of the head. That leads to Punk physically nailing a backfist and another punch, defending himself.

PWInsider

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtozUAT0Bk[/yt]

acailler

Reaction score

Well done Punk, The fan was an idiot!!!

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score

That may well cost him a hell of a lot of money

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Naturally, I'm not convinced that this isn't an elaborate work.

If it is real, maybe if Punk didn't weigh 185 pounds he wouldn't be so easily jostled by joe schmoe fans. HIT THE WEIGHTS PUSSY

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

He is known for being a very arrogant person all around, but damn it if you can't deal with a fan without kicking the shit out of him, then you gotta be a twat. I'm on fans side here definitely. Champion of the biggest pro wres company should know to behave himself in every moment.

wwefan4life

Jobber
Reaction score

There were kids aroud him. He is a grown man and could have really hurt a small child in the vicinity.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Boy oh boy if this gets into Linda's campaing... Say bye to Plunk's title reign. Like Vince isn't pissed enough already.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

I don't personally think anything will happen. Punk will issue a public apology and they will move on. He can claim self-defence as the guy did slap (or whatever) Punk on the head and was pushing him multiple times. Though I'm not sure why he went into the crowd anyway, it was hot, Punk was insulting them for most of the night, and it certainly wasn't Chicago.