CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

If you look closely you can see the guy push the guy with the shades.

WWE has issued an official statement regarding CM Punk striking a fan in the face twice at the conclusion of Monday's WWE RAW.

WWE told TMZ.com:

"WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

"WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score

Shit like this can pass in Japan, it was natural there (something like HONOR), but this is 2012, and it happened in USA, it's a big no-no.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

They should recall the CM Punk DVD after this...

so they can add this to one of his greatest moments :haha:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

The WWE fan who provoked CM Punk into striking an innocent fan twice in the face at Monday's Raw in Sacramento, California, boasted about his actions on Twitter.

The fan, who lists himself as Dario Teyes, responded to a person who said he saw him on Raw and wondered whether he saw the fan who got punched.

"bro I'm the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!!" he wrote. "I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

Teyes was asked why no one singled him out to security, writing, "cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on."

When Teyes was told he was going to be caught, he responded, "no one ever has and no one ever will.

Wow!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk punching fan discussing thread.

Wow ^. Prick.

Anyway, WWE issues statement

Thanks to our friends at TMZ.com for sending this in:

Police in Sacramento, CA have interviewed a WWE fan who was punched in the face by CM Punk during a live televised event Monday night … TMZ has learned.

The incident occurred on “Monday Night Raw” — when Punk went into the crowd after a match … and several fans began to get physical with him.

At first, Punk shrugged off the fans … but the wrestler snapped when someone made contact with the back of Punk’s head.

Punk unleashes a punch at the person he thinks hit him … taking the guy down hard.

The victim met with police shortly after the incident … and a rep for the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept. tells us the man didn’t appear to have any major injuries that required medical attention.

But later that night, the victim re-contacted police … and said he had developed pain in his knees.

Cops say officers took the victim’s statement and are determining whether to conduct a full investigation into the matter.

A rep for the WWE tells TMZ, “WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk’s persona as a ‘bad guy’ fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back.”

The rep adds, “WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-issues-statement-fan-punched-cm-punk-details#ixzz28pln2EUz

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
The man that caused the Punk incident

pwinsider said:
By Mike Johnson on 2012-10-09 13:18:35
The fan that caused the entire incident that led to CM Punk striking another fan last night actually bragged about it on Twitter.

Dario Teyes, at his Twitter account, responded to someone noting they saw him on television and asking whether he saw the fan get punched:

"bro I'm the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

He was asked why no one pointed him out to security and wrote, "cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on."

When Teyes was told he was going to get caught, he responded, "no one ever has and no one ever will."

Now that Teyes had outed himself as responsible, it should be interesting to see whether WWE or the local authorities pursue charges against him, especially since he publicly admitting assaulting Punk.

What a fucking little immature prick. I don't think he realizes he ADMITTED TO ASSAULT on Twitter, a social media tool that is OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
RE: The man that caused the Punk incident

JoeRulz said:
He sacrificed potential millions for street cred.

I didn't realize street cred was running out of the way like a baby :haha:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk Punching Fan Discussing Thread.

Merged. Use the discussion thread, there's going to be constant updates on this and I'd rather not like 60 separate threads.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

leojay said:
What a fucking little immature prick. I don't think he realizes he ADMITTED TO ASSAULT on Twitter, a social media tool that is OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

Posted it like 4 posts before you.:dawg:

But yeah, what a prick.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Posted it like 4 posts before you.:dawg:

But yeah, what a prick.

yeah, didn't even notice this whole thread :upset:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
RE: CM Punk Punching Fan Discussion Thread.

I can understand Punk (or maybe Phil in this case) would be liable for accidentally attacking an innocent fan but the other pussy-ass fan PUNCHED Punk. In the kidney. He could definitely file that as self defense. I don't think any of you would stand to get all that abuse simply for a persona you play on television. That's absolutely bull. I'd definitely fight back a fan who freakin' punched me first. No one freakin' does that to me for no apparent reason.