*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Oh for fuck's sake... looks like I need to spend a week getting Raven over first, huh.

20c42db68d33051f33f39507917d07e1.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, my feuds are pretty much done and here's what we have:

c0a8733399dbac2ab0ceb1f77ea394cd.png

The world title feud and Sting/Flair are gonna be my big crowd reaction money makers, Vader/Rhodes, Pillman (turning heel) vs Badd and Harlem Heat (turning face) vs The BlueBloods are all really for the sake of having the titles involved until I have standout contenders for them. Tajiri/Moore only really exists because their MQ should be pretty lit. Randy Savage vs Raven is my other feud but I need to get Raven above the 40 overness he has rn before the Macho Man will let me start that (although he may just refuse flat out... hopefully not cos Raven will be great). Also WCW has three TV shows a week, which means I have to tone down my planning somewhat... which is frightening...

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
What month is it from? my mods only work from the actual site...

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
kk, it's not working for me. Will have it fixed hopefully soon.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also since the first PPV is Fall Brawl: Wargames. You have to have a wargames match on your card. I'm doing Geek's job for him at this point.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Also since the first PPV is Fall Brawl: Wargames. You have to have a wargames match on your card. I'm doing Geek's job for him at this point.
Um... What's a wargames match? Are they in EWR?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Um... What's a wargames match? Are they in EWR?
It is but after research. Your update sucks because it sets the risk level of WCW at 40% and we need 66% risk level to do Wargames.

Wargames is a 5 vs. 5 Tag Team Brawl. It takes place in two rings placed side-by-side with one giant steel cage around the ring. 1 guy from each team starts then after a certain amount of time another guy will join making it 2-on-1, then another making it 2-on-2 and so forth until everyone is in the ring. I think it was also done under elimination rules, but it might not have been. I didn't research that far.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It is but after research. Your update sucks because it sets the risk level of WCW at 40% and we need 66% risk level to do Wargames.

Wargames is a 5 vs. 5 Tag Team Brawl. It takes place in two rings placed side-by-side with one giant steel cage around the ring. 1 guy from each team starts then after a certain amount of time another guy will join making it 2-on-1, then another making it 2-on-2 and so forth until everyone is in the ring. I think it was also done under elimination rules, but it might not have been. I didn't research that far.
Right. In that case i think we leave it out, since we can't ask everyone to hike up their risk level. Of course, anyone who wants to do so to include a Wargames match can, but increasing risk level can have consequences with the TV networks and you may get a worse PPV rating.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I'll be able to do this for a while. I've got a lot going on with school at the moment, and I can't have too many projects until I get my schedule figured out.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Obviously life stuff comes first so get yourself sorted and come back when you're ready. And keep us updated/hang around Reag style as best as you can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.