*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
" data-source="post: 3852894" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I'd like to make an announcement before I post my Wrestlemania result.

This is the last time I will be competing in this challenge for atleast a year. I've lost interest over the Summer, and keeping at it has become less of a fun hobby and more of a chore. That being said, some of the best fun on this forum that I had was here; so I thank everybody. I have school coming up now, and it's a big year so I'm going to go ahead and put my head down for a while. Activity on this site and on my YouTube channel (which is already dying slowly) will become inconsistent and sparse. I will do my best to keep my BTB going and promo for IWT, but that's all I'm going to be able to do.

So, moving on to my show, I took a different approach to things. Typically, my crowd reaction always put down my overall rating even if it was a top quality match. As a result, I stopped caring about my feud's heat and started doing one thing and one thing only: Getting everybody over as hell. I wanted to get everybody on the undercard to main event level overness. I suceeded in getting a lot of people into the 90s for overness, at the expense of some legends in the business. The idea was that this would up the crowd reaction, and feud heat growth was kept to a minimum. My lowest heat was 85.

So, here are the results:
aa8315b7c5e9bf4714a32359a1d79f66.png
So, yeah. To put it lightly, I'd say that worked.

To put it more honestly, I'd say that I have no fucking clue what kind of inverted logic happened here. I expected to get high ratings, but this is a bit over the top. The New Day vs The Usos in a regular tag team match somehow beat D-Bry, Seth and KENTA in a cage match! Ambrose/Owens in a Falls Count Anywhere match only got 94% (yes, I do realise that that was a weird time to use 'only'), which was lower than I thought. Overall, I'm speechless.

This is God damn nuts!

I'm fairly sure that I've won Mania, but I'm going to congratulate Scat in advance because his average has definitely got to be higher.

a5fbe6bd9c698a11e13560e376e55718.png

699dbf4f1941b4e2e90e5e30cae434fe.png

4647b34ee75f998d11fda3465c38c5aa.png

84b8bd87ce73e607df247506c6221161.png
FUCKING MENTAL. Safe to say we've all taken notes!

I can't do a results update for this or @Crithu as I'm on holiday on my phone, will sort it when I get back on Tuesday (although we know who currently leads Mania, at least...) Unless I'm being highly stupid and forgetting someone, only @Mike Thunder remains. Follow that, buddy! xD

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
FUCKING MENTAL. Safe to say we've all taken notes!

I can't do a results update for this or @Crithu as I'm on holiday on my phone, will sort it when I get back on Tuesday (although we know who currently leads Mania, at least...) Unless I'm being highly stupid and forgetting someone, only @Mike Thunder remains. Follow that, buddy! xD
I give up.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just not feeling it bubba. Everyone will feel da thundaa next season though.
In that case WCW will start on Tuesday when I get home (plenty of time to change your mind! ;) ).

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
" data-source="post: 3854910" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
The last WWE 2016 (and WWEF related) video:

Feel free to join in with the WCW challenge for a month or two if you ever have chance - you'll be missed while you're gone! <3

Sent from my MotoG3 using WWE Forums mobile app

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm back from holiday - so the times are a-changin' boys!

First, the final results of Season One!

WrestleMania:
1. @Dylan™ = 97%
2. @AfricanScatMahn AND @Crithu = 95%
4. @Geek773 = 93%
5. @The ReagMaster = 90%

WM Road Average Rating:
1. @Crithu = 93.7%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 93.3%
3. @Dylan™ = 92.3%
4. @Geek773 = 89.0%
5. @The ReagMaster = 85.3%

Overall Average Rating:
1. @Crithu = 91.2%
2. @Dylan™ = 91%
3. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.8%
4. @Geek773 = 88.0%

@Crithu king of the average! (I mean we knew @Dylan™ was the man with the Mania moment already... :p)

Now for the league table - 3 points for a win, 2 for second place and 1 for third (rewarding participation and winssss):

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 23pts
2. @Crithu = 18pts
3. @Geek773 = 15pts
4. @Dylan™ = 9pts
5. @The ReagMaster = 4pts (um... sorry? I guess? :p)

And just for the hell of it, here's number of wins too:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 5 wins
2. @Crithu AND @Geek773 = 3 wins
4. @Dylan™ = 2 wins
5. @The ReagMaster = 0 wins :p

So, @AfricanScatMahn and @Crithu win two each (forever tied...) with @Dylan™ taking the other one. Thanks to everyone for a great, even challenge! WCW opener coming now in a second, decided we're not having a new thread (how high will this one get???).

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm back from holiday - so the times are a-changin' boys!

First, the final results of Season One!

WrestleMania:
1. @Dylan™ = 97%
2. @AfricanScatMahn AND @Crithu = 95%
4. @Geek773 = 93%
5. @The ReagMaster = 90%

WM Road Average Rating:
1. @Crithu = 93.7%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 93.3%
3. @Dylan™ = 92.3%
4. @Geek773 = 89.0%

Overall Average Rating:
1. @Crithu = 91.2%
2. @Dylan™ = 91%
3. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.8%
4. @Geek773 = 88.0%

@Crithu king of the average! (I mean we knew @Dylan™ was the man with the Mania moment already... :p)

Now for the league table - 3 points for a win, 2 for second place and 1 for third (rewarding participation and winssss):

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 23pts
2. @Crithu = 18pts
3. @Geek773 = 15pts
4. @Dylan™ = 9pts
5. @The ReagMaster = 4pts (um... sorry? I guess? :p)

And just for the hell of it, here's number of wins too:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 5 wins
2. @Crithu AND @Geek773 = 3 wins
4. @Dylan™ = 2 wins
5. @The ReagMaster = 0 wins :p

So, @AfricanScatMahn and @Crithu win two each (forever tied...) with @Dylan™ taking the other one. Thanks to everyone for a great, even challenge! WCW opener coming now in a second, decided we're not having a new thread (how high will this one get???).
I told ya, I knew that this was going to be rigged! I knew that Geek just hates me so he has to make it look like I'm so bad at the game but here's the thing. I'M THE MOST ENTERTAINING CONTENDER. I deserve 30 points just for that so I think I won. Thank you very much, I'm going back to Paul E Dangerously for S2

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
WCW opener in the morning UK time, get hyyyyyyyype!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Geek why you lie to us? it is 2 in the afternoon, UK time. it's not the morning!
I didn't wake up till 10:30 and then I had a famalamalamalam thing to deal with. I'm typing it up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.