*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

SEASON TWO OF THE EWR CHALLENGE BEGINS NOW!

wcw.png

WE WILL BE USING WCW IN THIS 1995 UPDATE:

UPDATE FILE: http://www.ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/19951.zip
IMAGES: http://ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/...min/ewr_masters1996/MASTERS_PICS_03142014.zip (they're from August 1996 but they're the closest I could find - if anyone has a better pack please link!)

So, in addition to recent and average PPV ratings, for this season we will have a new competition metric: PUBLIC IMAGE. At the start of the update, WCW have 45% PI while WWF have 55%. We may only run the challenge until someone overtakes WWF (it depends how long that takes!), or we may do a race to 100% or something like that. Anyway, PI will be the big main ranking for this season.

For all the new people who will be reading this post, here's a reminder of the simple rules:

Rules

Difficulty set to medium.
No arsenic editor/cheating/editing your file etc. etc.
No restarts, as we're going to be playing in sync, month by month.
Everyone will have two weeks to play each month.
No changing PPV or show names, however TV show days (but not PPV dates) can be changed as you wish.
Should you finish a PPV before a deadline, please do not advance days or start booking any of your shows afterwards.

I would add the rule we discussed - certain stipulations being mandatory for certain PPVs - but as far as I can tell there are no stipulation specific PPVs in WCW. However, I will add another rule for this season:

TITLES CANNOT BE CHANGED, AND EVERY TITLE MUST BE DEFENDED ON EVERY PPV.

This doesn't necessarily mean there has to be a title feud, but there does have to be a title match.

If you have a recommendation for a rule you would like to be added please let me know, and if I think it makes sense (will usually put it to a vote), I will announce it as something that will be enforced.

PPV dates will be left as default unless there's an issue that allows too few/many weeks between PPVs, in which case I will let everyone know.

Other than the things mentioned above... THE GAME/UPDATE IS THE LAW!

Purely for ease, we will be starting the game on September 1st, meaning anyone who starts the game in the next two weeks won't have to change their computer's clock.

Use this thread to ask any questions you may have about the challenge, and share your progress. Make sure to screenshot your PPV result page, and your public image in your "WCW" page after you book your PPV.

@Crithu
@AfricanScatMahn
@Mike Thunder

Make sure to tell everyone you think may be interested about the challenge - I'll allow a few days before we start booking so people can get involved. The more the merrier.

Finally, as always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wait doesn't that mean I have less people now? Only Crithu and Mike Thunder remain....They are the ones who are supposed to be the underdogs not us!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Can we sign and release whoever we want?
Absolutely! Although I'd guess a lot of the good people will be on written contracts with WWE, and if anyone is touring in Japan then you won't be able to sign them because they're committed to touring.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
6c196907126fd0a71cfc7f108542c7ad.png

Well isn't this just a little bit of a problem...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ab95274016f4bae1816defb21650c571.png

WOULD EVERYBODY STOP BEING SO INCONVENIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.