Christmas Thread 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
SINCE this is a CHRISTMAS Thread... I'll..put..this... here.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
So I'm spending christmas with just my mom as per usual but i don't know of any activities to do like We usually have some sort of unorthodox dinner and watch something but does anyone have suggestions for like what movie to watch or any other activities suggestions in general would be great

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So I'm spending christmas with just my mom as per usual but i don't know of any activities to do like We usually have some sort of unorthodox dinner and watch something but does anyone have suggestions for like what movie to watch or any other activities suggestions in general would be great
Movies: Black Christmas, Black X-Mas (Remake of Black Christmas), Krampus, Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 1-5 and the 2012 remake, Silent Night, Bloody Night, Jack Frost 1 and 2, Rare Exports, and Sint...if you enjoy Horror based Christmas movies.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hmm... Try a few of these?
*Polar Express
*Edward Scissorhands
*A Christmas Story
*Rudolph
*Nester the Long eared donkey
*A Christmas Carol
And
*Jack Frost.
??

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jack Frost 1 and 2
I remember laughing so hard at these movies growing up. It was one of those horror films that came off more like a violent comedy like Child's Play.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I remember laughing so hard at these movies growing up. It was one of those horror films that came off more like a violent comedy like Child's Play.
Yeah, I remember watching them and just laughing my ass off because of how bad they were. Also, never seen Child's Play so...

Reactions: Solid Snake