Christmas Thread 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Movies: Black Christmas, Black X-Mas (Remake of Black Christmas), Krampus, Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 1-5 and the 2012 remake, Silent Night, Bloody Night, Jack Frost 1 and 2, Rare Exports, and Sint...if you enjoy Horror based Christmas movies.
You left off the only good one. Santa's Slay, starring WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Like any good playlist, this will eternally be in "tweak here and there" mode. But if anyone has Spotify and wants a pretty cool Christmas playlist that has a semi-wide range, well, Merry Christmas!

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I figured no one saw it or knew of it
It has Bill fuckin Goldberg playing evil Santa, and this is a wrestling forum. I sure hope everyone has seen it. And if not, well, maybe we need to bring back WWEF Movie Night

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Like any good playlist, this will eternally be in "tweak here and there" mode. But if anyone has Spotify and wants a pretty cool Christmas playlist that has a semi-wide range, well, Merry Christmas!

I approve of Shinedown.
It has Bill fuckin Goldberg playing evil Santa, and this is a wrestling forum. I sure hope everyone has seen it. And if not, well, maybe we need to bring back WWEF Movie Night
As the only person who was in the original movie night who is still alive on the forum, I approve. XD

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I approve of Shinedown.

As the only person who was in the original movie night who is still alive on the forum, I approve. XD
They're pretty good. As is the rest of the playlist, hence the name ;) (people are more than welcome to check out my profile and look at my ridiculous wrestling themes playlist as well. /cheap plug)

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I like how this time of year consists of two types of people:
Those who are pissed off over the holidays
And those who are telling those who are pissed off over the holidays to be happier

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason