Christmas Thread 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think I make these every year. I don't remember.

iu

What this thread is for:
  • Post Christmas memes, gifs, funny things you find online
  • Talk about Christmas related music, movies, etc.
  • Share what you're doing this holiday season
  • Post what you got for others or from others
  • Complain about Christmas

Saw this online...

xdgdfxghd.png

Also...
Die Hard is still not a Christmas movie. Don't @ me.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It is actually Catmas since it is the day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Beerus.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is actually Catmas since it is the day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Beerus.
I celebrated Catmas before it was cool to celebrate Catmas
penecat.png

Though I celebrate "Catsmas" because I have more than one kitty.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I celebrated Catmas before it was cool to celebrate Catmas
penecat.png

Though I celebrate "Catsmas" because I have more than one kitty.
What a hipster thing to say, lol.
Also, I shall celebrate Catmas this year for I have seen the light and accept Beerus

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is Jumanji a Christmas movie since the last bit takes place on Christmas Eve?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score

Zooey Deschanel has a beautiful voice, and I will forever have the biggest lifelong crush on literally her entire character from this movie.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
-both movies feature a person that on any normal day would be considered just the average person.
-Both movies feature people who are simply attempting to survive the ordeal while simultaneously saving the day.
-The protagonist in each movie finds themselves distant for their families, howbeit for entirely different reasons.
-The place where they find themselves is invaded by criminals looking to play the role of the Grinch who stole Christmas
-Cut off from all immediate assistance
-Both characters have the option of sitting still and hiding until reinforcements come but they both decide to take a stand and make a difference.
-the leader of both criminal groups initially attempted to pose as a good guy to gain an initial advantage.
-the final blow is not delivered by the protagonist
-the same thing happens in a sequel two years later, except on the East Coast, beginning with the hero separated from his family at an airport.

If Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie....then why is Home Alone?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
-both movies feature a person that on any normal day would be considered just the average person.
-Both movies feature people who are simply attempting to survive the ordeal while simultaneously saving the day.
-The protagonist in each movie finds themselves distant for their families, howbeit for entirely different reasons.
-The place where they find themselves is invaded by criminals looking to play the role of the Grinch who stole Christmas
-Cut off from all immediate assistance
-Both characters have the option of sitting still and hiding until reinforcements come but they both decide to take a stand and make a difference.
-the leader of both criminal groups initially attempted to pose as a good guy to gain an initial advantage.
-the final blow is not delivered by the protagonist
-the same thing happens in a sequel two years later, except on the East Coast, beginning with the hero separated from his family at an airport.

If Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie....then why is Home Alone?
Those are all fine as comparisons to each other, but how does any of that relate to either being Christmas related?