• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christmas Thread 2019

Asuka Lock

So I'm spending christmas with just my mom as per usual but i don't know of any activities to do like We usually have some sort of unorthodox dinner and watch something but does anyone have suggestions for like what movie to watch or any other activities suggestions in general would be great

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
So I'm spending christmas with just my mom as per usual but i don't know of any activities to do like We usually have some sort of unorthodox dinner and watch something but does anyone have suggestions for like what movie to watch or any other activities suggestions in general would be great
Movies: Black Christmas, Black X-Mas (Remake of Black Christmas), Krampus, Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 1-5 and the 2012 remake, Silent Night, Bloody Night, Jack Frost 1 and 2, Rare Exports, and Sint...if you enjoy Horror based Christmas movies.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Hmm... Try a few of these?
*Polar Express
*Edward Scissorhands
*A Christmas Story
*Rudolph
*Nester the Long eared donkey
*A Christmas Carol
And
*Jack Frost.
??

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I remember laughing so hard at these movies growing up. It was one of those horror films that came off more like a violent comedy like Child's Play.
Yeah, I remember watching them and just laughing my ass off because of how bad they were. Also, never seen Child's Play so...