CHIKARA Season 11 Mega Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Judging by the season finale, Mr. Touchdown will be Dasher's partner for the time being.

Sucks for Sugar, hope he's back soon. And that video is amazing.

Castiel

Reaction score
The card so far for 'Caught in the Spider's Den'

RelAtom.jpg

SDRS.jpg

FKSK.jpg

Saturyn looks so happy.... I just can't help but think she's oblivious to the fact that Del Rey is going to murder her.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sorta bummed that Donst is mostly getting tag matches atm. Also, where's Kingston?

Castiel

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! Hopefully they're just waiting to announce what he'll be doing last?

Castiel

Reaction score
[video=youtube;FBIgwnBkP64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLF37AEFBC9B4EFC8A&v=FBIgwnBkP64[/video]

Archie is too damn great + Kingston speaks! It looks like Vin Gerard, the man that isn't employed by Chikara anymore is going to be the first to challenge?!

Castiel

Reaction score
The greatest match in Chikara history has just been made! My God...

431651_10150518212406262_338535341261_9063607_979505403_n.jpg

Postman Dave

Reaction score
That could legitimately main event that show, both guys are hot right now.

Castiel

Reaction score
Without a doubt my favorite guys in the company currently and both are set to have an amazing year! While I'm very excited about this obviously what if it's too early for them to go one on one though? The loser could be hurt early on in their push...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
From the Thirteenth Hat DVD....

The show opens with UltraMantis Black and Hallowicked in a cave-covered train track summoning Delirious from the distance. Delirious emerges in his BDK regalia. Mantis informs Delirious that now that he has retrieved the Eye of Tyr, Delirious is free from the shackles of the BDK. Mantis says a spell while waving the Eye in Delirious’ face. Delirious grabs the Eye, smashes it, then runs away. We then hear Delirious yell in clear English: “I remember everything”.

Okay....

Castiel

Reaction score
Death Worse Then Fate
BigOlTag.jpg

Caught In The Spider's Den
GACT.jpg

CCUMB.jpg

Cabana vs Mantis? I'm down. Btw, I found it funny that they saved the tag match .jpg as "BigOlTag" :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Derek Sabato is not happy....

2/23/2012: Hey Wink,
It's been close to four months. I've been cleared to return since the beginning of 2012. I've e-mailed. Texted. Even Tweeted (@dereksabato since Wink won't put it on the roster page for all my fans to find.) What is it I have to do? Four months ago Tursas squashed me in the corner. Four months ago Fire Ant & Soldier Ant marched me out of the ECW Arena. That was my last time not only in CHIKARA, but in the ECW Arena. Do you know what I've gone through in that Arena? And THAT'S my last moment?

I've followed your rules. I've watched my friends and associates disappear because of you. You embarrassed me at King of Trios by making me change shirts in the middle of a match! What more do you want from me? Jonathan Barber gets to do "The Barber Shop" every Wednesday. PJ Drummond is doing that new "My Breakfast with CHIKARA" podcast. Bryce...well Bryce is still a worm on the weekly Event Center videos but at least he finally shaved! I enforced the rules like you wanted. I'm your best official, and yet I get your nose turned up at me. Do you remember the last man who turned his nose up at me? You should because you're the reason he's doing commentary and moderating the CHIKARA message board. I thought he was a dictator? You're just an incompetent fool. How on Earth are you qualified for the job of Director?

I look around the roster page on this site and I'm confused. I recognize just a couple people I know. F.I.S.T...Tim Donst...Jakob Hammermeier...what happened to everyone else? That slob Eddie Kingston is the Grand Champion of CHIKARA? You're doing a lot of good, Wink.

The last time this company put me in a bad way I returned at the biggest event of the year and crowned the BIGGEST & BEST King of Trios of all time! If you think Vin Gerard can disrupt things...I don't know if you're prepared for Derek Sabato. I'll be waiting for your call...

Best wishes,
DS

Also the line up for Saturday's show is insane, a potential show of the year from CHIKARA IMO.

And finally, the poster for Green Ice is epic. That is all.

Castiel

Reaction score
Dude! YES!

MarchSTH.jpg

Career vs Championship, Vin vs Kingston? Sweet! Archie vs Phid? Awesome! This is such an awesome weekend for Phid, Green Ant and Archie? Those 3 are the best in Chikara! More Brodie Lee is pretty sweet, he needs to be around more he's great. OP is updated with the weekends card!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Peck is going to be bruised pretty deep after those matches.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Results via Twitter~!

Ophidian def. Green Ant in 10:59 via submission after Green Ant was dropped throat first into an exposed turnbuckle

Saturyne def. El Hijo del Ice Cream in 6:42 via pinfall

The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfieild & Mr. Touchdown) def. The Colony (Fire Ant & Green Ant) in 9:51 via DQ after Green Ant attacked Dasher

Brodie Lee def. Jigsaw in 8:36 via pinfall following a sitout powerbomb, & makes it known he's coming for the CHIKARA Grand Championship in Canada

During intermission, Wink Vavaseur confirmed the still injured Johnny Gargano would be replaced by Icarus in the main event.

Colt Cabana def. Kobald in 8:11 via submission with the Billy Goats Curse

Tim Donst, Jakob Hammermeier & The Batiri def. Eddie Kingston, Gregory Iron & 3.0 in 19:01 via submission after Donst used a questionable chinlock on Iron

Sara Del Rey def. Archibald Peck in 16:29 via submission with the Royal Butterfly.

Main event tag title match
FIST win the first fall in 7:35 after Icarus threw powder in Hallowicked's eyes and rolled him up.
Spectral Envoy win the second fall in 15:12 after a big boot from Hallowicked to Icarus.
FIST win the third fall after Delirious lays out Ultramantis Black allowing Icarus to get the pin.

Twitter

Green Ant costing the Colony the win? Delirious costing the Envoy the CdP? The heck is going on around here?