CHIKARA Season 11 Mega Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Green Ant vs. Mike Quackenbush & Hallowicked vs. Archibald Peck added to "The Thirteenth Hat". Decent ,but no clues as to the status of the BDK & Delirious. Heading into Season 11.

I hope Quack heels it up again.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Castiel

Reaction score
Oh right, I forgot to post Green's blog!

In front of the world, live on iPPV at "High Noon," after a long chain of some of the most frustrating moments of my career, I finally gave Tursas his comeuppance in the best way imaginable - I made him quit. That's right, the seemingly unbeatable giant was forced to admit defeat. Forced to admit that I had his number. Forced to admit that with no help from a crooked referee or a goof with a tennis racket, Green Ant was only one hold away from sending Tursas packing. I can't describe how great that felt, or how elated I was that the war was over and I proved to the world that the art of submission wrestling overrules size and strength.

However, I'm not the only wrestler in CHIKARA who's always out to prove that they can hang with the best on the mat. I've had a couple singles matches over the course of my two year career with my trainer, mi maestro, Mike Quackenbush. Mike, we've tied up twice in a CHIKARA ring, and both times you proved you were the better wrestler. Twice, you've made me tap out. I have no shame in admitting that. On the mat, you might be the very best in the entire world. You showed me the ropes since day one, and I consider both of those matches to be learning experiences. But you know what? On November 13th, I tapped out the heaviest guy on the CHIKARA roster in the middle of the ring. After that, I feel ready to take on the world. Plus, I'm in the gym nearly every day working on my technique. I don't know that anyone is ever truly ready to get down on the mat with The Master of a Thousand Holds, but I guess I'm as ready as I can be.

Give me the chance.
GA

Really excited Greeny is getting a chance to take on Quack! Should be excellent! Quack should go all heel for sure. He's done teaming with Jig now (right?), so nothing is really holding him back.

Also, in case anyone missed Donst's blog from awhile ago it's full of a bunch of win so read it. Donst is the man! I hope he does good things this season!

PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HALLOWICKED GIVE ME BACKKK MY CUPPP! I”LL HAVE JAKOB DO ANYTHING! HE’LL SHINE YOUR SHOES SO YOU CAN #BOOTS2BATIRI OR GET YOU A NEW FRIGHTMARE AT TOYS 'R' US! I'LL MAKE HIM TAKE OUT A CREDIT CARD 'CUZ I BROKE YOUR LAST ONE. HE WILL PAY FOR IT! COMEEEE ON!
I DON'T HAVE A CUP TO DRINK MY COFFEE OUT OF ANYMORE! THE SILVER MAKES IT TASTE LIKE HOT CHOCOLATE! I HATE HOT CHOCOLATE. I'M A MAN! I NEED MY CAFFEINE! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO THE DONSTAROOS WHO NEED MY ENERGY LEVELS TO BE PRIMED SO THEY CAN HOP! COME ON! I’LL TEACH YOU TO DO THE DONSTAROO - PLEASEEEE PLEASE PLEASE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! NO LOL OR JK!

CHRISTMAS CAME AND WENT AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE JAKOB WRAP IT AND PUT IT UNDER THE TREE BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO! YOU RUINED MY X-MAS AND NOBODY BUT MY CRUMMY UNCLE ROGER RUINS CHRISTMAS FOR ME! I'M CAPSING 'CUZ I'M ANGRY AND TO EXPRESS MY POINT!

YOU BETTER GIVE IT BACK BECAUSE ONCE I COOL OFF I'M GOING TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET BACK AT YOU AND RUIN YOUR NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I WARN YOU ONCE I STOP CAPSLOCKING I START ANKLELOCKING!

NOT HAPPY.
TD

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Mantis is back to blogging....

1/13/2012: Nearly 9 long weeks have passed since I vanquished Ares at "High Noon" and, at long last, reclaimed the Eye of Tyr.

And now, the time has come to make good on a promise I made many moons ago to my comrade Hallowicked. To make right a terrible wrong. To harness and employ all of the magic of the Eye. The time has come to liberate Delirious from the psychological helotry that has been cast upon him by the BDK.

I have been biding my time; watching and waiting. Tracking his every movement. I have learned my lessons from the past - the Eye is far too powerful to unleash without forethought! But I can wait no longer. I fear that the damage done may already be too great. We must set free Delirious now! And when we do - when the spell has been broken and Delirious is once again at our side - The Spectral Envoy of the Final Judgment will truly be the most powerful force in all of CHIKARA!

FINALLY some info on this!

Spectral Envoy of the Final Judgment? Sounds a but heelish, no?

Castiel

Reaction score
Definitely sounding heelish! I like it! I'm glad Delirious really does just seem to be off the roster because he'll be coming back as his "normal" self.

3DH.jpg

FSOK.jpg

HAP.jpg

HeresTD.jpg

I forgot about the whole Mr. Touchdown thing tbh... more 3.0 sounds great to me though!

Castiel

Reaction score
JvsK.jpg

[video=youtube;MIZ-ZE29Kzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZ-ZE29Kzc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I actually really dug Kobald's promo! The voice works for him! Hyperbolic Time Chamber FTW! Never really noticed how stupid those earrings look though...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I can't wait for Mr. Touchdown.

Castiel

Reaction score
[video=youtube;yNZrkw-V4YY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZrkw-V4YY&feature=g-u-u&context=G2666c0cFUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

So awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
1/27/2012: It’s only after you’ve lost everything, that you're free to do anything.

A new path has been chosen. I must shed this skin. The soul(Mask) that is dishonored(Osirian Portal.) Domination. My name will command respect(Fear.) I must become something new. Spirit. Stolen from Wadjet(Deity.) The Snake Spirit(Ophidian.)

Resurrect - Embody the soul(Mask) of the Serpent. Under the sign of Osiris(Deity,) The Osirian Portal(Dishonored) skin has been removed. I have seen my fated path. Embrace it. My soul(Mask) shall remain hidden until it is time to battle(Conquer.) I am not yet worthy of showing it otherwise. Osiris(Deity) will be made proud. Complete Resurrection happens through Complete Supremacy.

Sever - Eradicate all members of the Osirian Portal(Dishonored.) Obtain their mask(Soul.) I have your Soul(Mask) Amasis. Your sacrifice was necessary. I am a disgrace. Removed. Two soul(Mask)s have been placed upon the altar. Horus(Deity.) Hieracon must be Sacrificed. I require his soul(Mask.)

Ascend - Fear(Respect) is respect(Fear.) Every one shall be tested. No one will be left undefeated. Retribution. To battle(Conquer) is my purpose. The champions of CHIKARA will know I’m coming. Fear me. The soul(Mask)less shall whisper my name. The defeated shall scream it.

Hieracon, heed my words. On January 28th, Victory does not lie within pinfall. Destruction. Complete dismemberment. The Death Grip(Submission) is the only way to conquer(Battle.) Your soul(Mask) is mine.

OPHIDIAN
ophidian-head.jpg

I like it...? I take it this means he'll be changing up his look a bit, new design on the mask, new mask? I'm interested, Heel Phid is MONEY! The video of his turn:

[video=youtube;8sI4eCsFv60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8sI4eCsFv60[/video]

Postman Dave

Reaction score
THAT DASTARDLY SON OF A BITCH

I wish he didn't put all the stuff in brackets and left it up for us to interpret, but a really strong blog. Guess it's goodbye Hieracon via Deathgrip tomorrow.

Can't wait for the new mask, I bet it's awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
This show is underway and I'm already extremely happy with it! The winner of the opening contest:

393865_10150496526836262_338535341261_8997381_564077118_n.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
1. x Mike Quackenbush (10:09 ~ CHIKARA Special: Green) Green Ant o

2. o Jigsaw (8:30 ~ Superkick) Kobald x

3. x Gran Akuma (4:35 ~ Double Count-out) Icarus x

4. o Scott Parker {W} & Shane Matthews
(9:08 ~ "Sweet Taste of Professionalism")
Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier {L} x

5. o Hallowicked (12:02 ~ Blocked Victory Roll) Archibald Peck x

6. x Hieracon (19:57 ~ Cobra Clutch Death Grip) Ophidian o

7. o Fire Ant {W} & Soldier Ant
(16:31 ~ BeachBreak)
Obariyon {L} & Kodama x

tumblr_lykm6w3qjJ1r9s5wuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyjfvhSsTJ1qetjf6o1_500.png

tumblr_lyjfbwSc5p1qetjf6o1_500.png

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Phid looks awesome.

Green Ant tapping out Quack is pretty cool too.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sugar Dunkerton is leaving for awhile.... soon there will be no black guys left in Chikara with Amasis, Heircon, and now Sugar! I can't be the only one who was thinking that right? It kinda seemed like something was up with him for awhile now, I guess they knew he'd be leaving and that's why they brought in Saturyn? Take care, Sugar.

2/3/2012: I'm not gonna' drag this out.
I won't be around CHIKARA for awhile.

7 of the hardest words I've ever had to type.

Do not mistake this as me "losing my smile" or lacking passion for this. This is what I do and CHIKARA is where I'm free to do it to the fullest of my ability.

BUT, there's no avoiding what's been placed in front of me. I can't settle this problem in tights, on the court, or between the ropes. Avoiding it would mean that the very best of me that I pray you've come to know and hopefully love will be severely lacking. I'd die before I gave any of you less than that.

So with the heaviest of hearts and a disappointment that I can't even define, I gotta walk away. That's the most I can say for now.

Don't forget me. Don't let what we've built together die. Dasher, you've got this. It's always gonna be you and me against the odds, broham.

With that said. This ain't goodbye, but good journey.

"I'm searching for a way back/But I'm looking through a peep hole/I'm trying to find my way back/I wanna be your hero." - N.E.R.D. "Find My Way"

Just consider this a long halftime.
SUGAR

I figure now is a perfect time to include my all time favorite Sugar Dunkerton moment and one of my favorite Chikara moments in general...

[video=youtube;pqvaFKKUR7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqvaFKKUR7k[/video]

Btw, I've already updated the card as the next event is "A Death Worse Then Fate"