Burchill/Hurricane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

^Yup, and he's without a doubt a contender for the ECW title if booked properly. It just sucks that not with the addition of "Vance Archer" he'll now take heel priority over Burchill most likely.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Helms' run on SD as Cruiserweight Champ was imo his best and I really hoped that he would've come back with that same character because it has so much more potential than the Hurricane.

Incedntally I haven't seen ECW yet but I did see the pictures of Vance Archer on wwe.com and I didn't even recognize him as Lance Hoyt. Crazy huge makeover.

noumenon

Yeah, while in FCW he still had the long hair and beard...and honestly looked a hell of a lot better with it...lol. Let's see what happens to him...if Vince still has his fascination with big men.
Test 2 anyone?

Qwake

I think Burchill will get the win, he can beatdown Hurricane but just before he unmasks him Helms runs down and attacks Burchill to stop him. This way Burchill gets the win, he knows Helms isn't Hurricane cause he saved Hurricane but then who would be the Hurricane? Could be a different sort of way of doing it. That would be bestf ro Burchill too imo, winning, not having to move but still kinda ending the point to the feud.

Burchill as a pirate was awesome.

noumenon

^LOL... he's so much better than that though. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed to one day see some singles gold on the guy.

The Rated R CMStar

It doesn't seem as if Burchill would get future endeavored. Getting mic time and being one of the only advertised things for a show (something not very common as of late) doesnt scream as to being future endeavored.

It's a taped show btw, just saying, if they do a switch or something like that they can just edit it to make it look better

noumenon

I'm not saying an immediate future endeavor... but if they decide they'd rather have him on RAW or Smackdown I'm worried he'll get lost in the shuffle just like last time and then...bye bye Burchill.

Reaction score
But if burchill goes to smackdown he could be pushed like drew mcintyre and dolph ziggler.

smackdown needs a stronger midcard, in comparison to raw its quite empty.

Burchil - Intercontinental champ - about time?

or form a badass team with drew mcintyre - (i just like the idea)

anyway i doubt there gonna unmask hurricane since hes so popular

LKP

No him as a pirate wasn't awesome, his finisher was lol. I see burchill losing and going to smackdown.

noumenon

Just like Dolph Ziggler?
So he'll chase a title for months on end and never actually win it?

Besides, there are a lot of guys on Smackdown I would imagine would take priority over Burchill...though I do greatly prefer him to Mr. Party's Over.

MizMasta3000

Burchill used to be very small in his pirate days I think him and Mike KNox are getting the "your great wrestlers but were gonna release u before we push u" hopefully the fake hurricane/Burchill scenario works because If Burchill leaves ECW its bye bye byrdie

Great One

Thank god. Hopefully Burchill will lose this match now and gtfo of this piece of shit.