BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Uhh... Can I be Delirious...

AAhhhh..... Leviathan.... booker... booker... ahhh.... need... booker... booker....!!!!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'll consider myself, talking indy, Nigel McGuiness: Being on top so long that people are turning on me now.

Nah, Nigel's too much of a smurf to be CMS-like. It's either Aries or the Briscoes if I had the choice. Or if it's Japan, I'd say you're like Misawa, because of the green thing.

Qwake

Leviathon: I'm going to say Samoa Joe. He dominates in his area, but is yet to topple the BIG giants. He is also a tad bit under-rated, as his stuff is great.
Levi has been up there with the rest of the big bookers for some time now, he has been up there for ages...

DX 3/16: Christopher Daniels, because he is pretty good all around. He has to stay underground at times, and doesn't really blow up. Theres a gay mask blocking his full potential. He needs to remove the mask, and get to his full level.
Daniels is easily one of the best wrestlers though, and he is liked by people >_>

Lennie - Roderick Strong. Good in the matches, but pretty generic in promos.
You got that right HFH, my matches are much better than my promos lol. I am just glad you didn't call me Benjamin since some people think is similar to that :p

C4: Kane. Has always been up there with the other big guys but never really made it FULLY to the top away from the rest, always respected though. :y:

HFH: Chris Jericho. All around great. Puts on good matches and has good promos, pretty funny guy (the the laughing way) and is VERY entertaining.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
On Levi: Yeah what I meant that was hes been a champion where hes at. But honestly I don't see him above CMS, and XBA's level with the BoB, and MoM awards. He has it in him, and sooner, or later he will have that push, from the big push into a reign.

On DX: :rofl:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chuck Taylor eh? I'll take it. I think I might go yell at some toddlers just for the fun of it.

Qwake

On Levi: Yeah what I meant that was hes been a champion where hes at. But honestly I don't see him above CMS, and XBA's level with the BoB, and MoM awards. He has it in him, and sooner, or later he will have that push, from the big push into a reign.

On DX: :rofl:

XBA is good but suprisingly has never won BoB lol, Levi has been at the top though btw...Just saying.

Anigma: Undertaker. Has been here for a while and has been at the top ever since (from what I know). Great all round and is respected by all.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Ok since everyone's doing wrestlers I'll be different and do tag teams.

Anigma: The road warriors. Dominant and recognized as the best.

CMS: The midnight express. Widely recognized as the best and has delivered some amazing matches.

XBA: The New Age Outlaws. Excellent in promos but average in matches.

BKB: The Hollywood Blondes. Very talented but outside forces keep you from breaking through to the big time.

Lennie: Steiners. Quite talented wrestling wise but needs work with promos.

WCW Rules: Londrick. Incredible talent but could never find a good niche to be successful.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I want some more opinons on who I am. If you do me I promise to get you in on my second installment of "Alter Ego's".