BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay, here's a new and different way in plugging my BTB. I'll use my HEW stars as our fellow BTBer's alter egos.

CMS (Shelton Benjamin) - From starting as an average booker to one of the best in the section. Just like Shelton in my BTB, CMS suddenly reached the top and alongside with Anigma and XBA.

The Anigma (Chris Jericho) - Chris Jericho is my first ever HEW champion and for me Anigma started to revolutionize the BTB section. He's the first BOB as well and many BTB'ers including me, were inspired by his works.

XBA (Stevie Cool) - I enjoyed doing some promos with Stevie in HEW and that inspired me when I am reading some of XBA's gold promos back in his TNA Impact! BTB and so does his RAW.

Andrew Walker (Sir Regal) - Regal is a great main eventer in my BTB. He is the leader of the "most dominating" faction in the company. And some of Regal's match could be one of the best matches in my BTB and we all know Andrew one of the best when we're talking about match writings.

Brian Kendrick's Biceps (Petey Williams/Johnny Jeter) - I am planning to push these midcarders to the moon and just like BKB, BKB is having a great push in the section atm.

GardsJr (Kazarian) - One time, I thought of pushing this guy, but I stopped it >_<, but I still have my hopes for Kaz and so does Gards :)

King Lennie (Joey Matthews) - Another guy who I have been giving a push lately but I know, I still need to work a lot for it. Like Lennie, we could see him have a push like BKB's and only time will tell.