BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Lololol. And do me!

Not Emperor, for some reason you hate me because I disagreed with you once.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Oh contrer, my friend.

I don't hate, I strong dislike people.

Evil Austin

Beer I say your a booker on the rise though hasn't quite left the ground yet but has a good future I say your like a Ricky Ortiz.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Steiner and now Khali?

Come on guys, these guys are awesome, especially compared to Funaki.

Qwake

All of those posts after Andrew Walkers last posts are pretty much spam, you could have atleast through a few names down and said what you thought instead of just asking to be given some wrestling guys name. Do What this thread is meant...

Micheal1: Carlito. Started out pretty big and done some good things but eventually dropped down in the ranks...

BKB: CM Punk. He is nearly exactly like him, he started out good and people liked all his stuff and then he eventually broke free to the top for a while. (Could also be suited for Jeff Hardy).

The Rated R CMStar

I'll do some more.

Beer: Ron Simmons. You pop around every now and then and say your line.

Weebo: Marty Jannety. nuff said.

WCW Rules: Jimmy Jacobs. He's big on other places(read other forums), see ROH for Jacobs, but here in the IWF he's just starting to get big. He also has a dark style.

Emperor DC = The Great Khali.

May I ask why?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Emperor DC = The Great Khali.

I think hes saying he sucks CMS? I don't know, but thats what it sounds like. He isn't worthy of a championship reign though.

Leviathon: I'm going to say Samoa Joe. He dominates in his area, but is yet to topple the BIG giants. He is also a tad bit under-rated, as his stuff is great.

Anigma: Triple H, he always puts a good show. Promo's, and matches are wonderful, and is on top 'til he got his quad injury (left the site), and is now back.

CMS: Honestly, this guy suits many people. Randy Orton, because he is always putting up great matches, and storylines. Yet, Orton hasn't had enough reigns to be compared to CMS. Then, I say he can be Undertaker. He has an amazing resume with countless streaks, and reigns. Yet, he doesn't disappear half, as much as 'Takeer. So I'd say he is.. Crushing C! No, but I will stick with The Undertaker here.

XBA: He has been dominating, and has been on top for quite a long time. So I will say Shawn Michaels, as he has his reigns here, and there. He also, has at least one big reign left in him.

Lennie: Jeff Hardy, as he has had a couple of good reigns. Right when things get good he kind of backs out of things. He deserves at least one championship reign his career.

CT Styles:
Mr. Kennedy. He's that guy who was billed to many as the Next Big Thing, yet he has taken an awful long time to get there, and still hasn't.
Hit it right on the head there CMS.

Switchy: I will say William Regal. He's pretty good at technical stuff, and is loved by die hard fans. He is also eurorpean so thats 'bout it.

DX 3/16: Christopher Daniels, because he is pretty good all around. He has to stay underground at times, and doesn't really blow up. Theres a gay mask blocking his full potential. He needs to remove the mask, and get to his full level.

In the next edition of "Diesel's Alter Ego's"; BKB, MikeRaw, Andrew Walker, HFH, and more!

BTW: Do me!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'll do it with all indy wrestlers, because that's how I do.

The Anigma - Best In The World. Bryan Danielson.

CMS - Austin Aries. He starts off really nice, gets better and better, eventually becoming the best. Right now, he's in cruise control, not really at the main event. Noobs like him, just like they do Aries just by looking at him.

XBA - Colt Cabana. Good at everything, no matter what BTB or what wrestler he uses.

BKB - Claudio Castagnoli. Someone that keeps on rising to the top, but never quite got there. Now he seems to be solidifying his spot as a BTB beast.

Lennie - Roderick Strong. Good in the matches, but pretty generic in promos.

The Leviathan - Scott Lost. Pretty funny, and Filipino.

CT Styles - Mike Quackenbush. Someone that's really really good, but can't really find his niche or some huge popularity.

DX 3:16 - Delirious. Someone who's just been there, and is OK, but doesn't really make a huge impact.

spiralshock - Chuck Taylor. Everyone knows you're good, but it's unknown why you're not held in such high regard as everyone else.

WCW Rules - Kevin Steen. Someone that's great, but still needs to find something that will find him success.

Lethal Combination - I don't know.

-HBK- - I don't know.

Diesel - Teddy Hart. Misunderstood and sometimes makes dumb decisions that burn him, but still really good.

Emperor DC - Jimmy Rave. Heel.

Headfirst for Hardcore - Chris Hero, damn entertaining.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, five VIP's are viewing the thread. Thanks HFH, I get to be Teddy Heart :grin:.

I will add Switchy, and DX 3:16 to my last post.

The Rated R CMStar

I'll consider myself, talking indy, Nigel McGuiness: Being on top so long that people are turning on me now.