BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Just for a bit of fun I thought I would match up BTBers with Wrestling Superstars who I think are exactly like them.

The Anigma: Triple H, A veteran, He has been around here for a long time and has accomplished a lot. He is a Hall of Famer and a well known name to all.

The Leviathon: Batista, Another veteran. He has a long running, successful BTB and again, has accomplished a lot.

CMS: John Cena. He reminds me of him. He was an up and comer but is now Main Event status. An awesome BTB and a great future.

Xtremebadass: What Jeff Hardy should be in a few years. He is a fan favorite, a high-flyer (virtually?) and has had one of the longest running BTBs. There is a reason BTBs go long, its because they are GREAT.

Brian Kendrick's Biceps: Santino Marella. Don't ask me why, He just remindsme of him. He always has something to say IMO. Especially in the War Zone.

GardsJr: A young Rey Mysterio. He is young and exciting but still a bit green. Is deserving of a push and should get one soon.

n00bs that make BTB's and quit after like 1 show: Super Crazy. Jobbers.

Me: I have been told that I am like the Kennedy/Punk of BTB and I like them both but I like Punk a bit better so I'll go with CM Punk. Or maybe John Morrison because well, I am capable of being the Shaman of Sexy :eyebrows: lol.

That is all I can be bothered to do now, but there should be a second installment of this when I am feeling creative enough.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey Anigma, apparently I made you tap out :shifty:

C4

LoL, John Cena rules! CMS rules!

Xtremebadass defeated Angima as well at Armagedon even Leviathan defeated Anigma at WrestleMania :shifty:

xtremebadass

I believe Anigma and I should be DX, I mean I too am a vet, and think I should be HBK. We are the "DX" of BTB on here lmao

...Jeff Hardy, hmm, are you proposing that I am on some sort of ...stimulant...aphrodisiac...drug?

lmao, jk

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX Degenerate said:
Brian Kendrick's Biceps: Santino Marella. Don't ask me why, He just remindsme of him. He always has something to say IMO. Especially in the War Zone.

Are you calling me a smartass? .......... You're probably right

The Rated R CMStar

If XB is HBK, then I have made you tap as well :shifty:

^^lol.

You coulda nevera beata Santino Marella!

The Rated R CMStar

Just remember, it doesn't matter your name, how impressing you are, how talented, how vicious, because in the end, THE CHAMP IS HERE!

xtremebadass

Well CMS I got your ass back over seas in the hour long match! BAM!

^^Actually Randy is champ, and since we don't have a Randy, I'll take over for him :shifty:

xtremebadass

^^^Didn't I superkick your ass 7 weeks in a row?
Plus I made your career, if it wasn't for me letting you beat me at Unforgiven 2003, the "Legend Killer" gimmick wouldn't have come to be!

^^No, I'm Santino, but I'm saying since there's no Randy, I'll take the belt :p