• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm guessing you'd give me: Hulk Hogan (multiple gimmicks, Mr. America) or Curryman (Daniels) etc.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Well I'd give you Snitsky personally. Don't mean to be offensive but I just think after multiple attempts, you still can't really hang with the big dawgs if you get what I mean.

xtremebadass

Alexmoss is probably Mick Foley, multiple gimmicks for sure

C4

I'm Vince McMahon or some other creative person! :shifty: Come on, I'm the person who helps all BTB's with graphics and have written BTB's as well.

(i.e. McMahon wrestled and helped the company)

Weebo is probably Eric Bischoff!

-TJ-

i'm Shane McMahon lol I'm dumb enough to get thrown out of a galls wall on purpose from Kurt Angle XD

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
C4 is Vince alright. The best Russo there ever has been. Goes to a comapny attempting to help it and make it better and fails :p

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Alexmoss and Anthony7 could be the Highlanders! lol... j/k oh wait they are cousins not brothers!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^They have had like five accounts trip the detector, so they could be the Dudleys :p

The Leviathan

Reaction score
-TJ- (The Undertaker) - He could be as silent as the Undertaker but we still know that he got some talent in writing BTB's and tries to get to improve more.

Dylansfd (Rico) - Dylan is a jolly and funny guy in the section just like Rico's character when he teamed up with Charlie Haas.