BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

well if santino has the belt, i will gladly beat the crap out of him and take it, because santino was getting the crap kicked out of him by divas last monday! OH!

it's all in good fun boys and girls lets keep that in mind

The Anigma

Reaction score
First, I believe you were on the receiving end of a Pedigree these last couple of weeks, "Champ".

Second, if Levi is Batista well, than I pretty much made him what he is today.

Third, if XBA is HBK or Jeff Hardy...I beat him countless times (HBK) and I defeated him in the EC to main event Mania.

Also, this is actually a feature in the yearbook except it is 10 bookers.

Evil Austin

what do you guys think i am.

If i were to pick i would see myself as any of these -

JBL of iwf
Michael cole of iwf

Note I see Swa anarchy or Andrew ~ walker whatever his name is now lol as Ron simmons / faarooq no offence but hear me out, he is not writing any btb as of now, and simmons is not wrestling in any match as of now and swa is just hanging around the lounge and sticking his nose in to any post he can and thread and thats like simmons he is in any promo randomly he can with his DAMN! and swa you always have your two cents worth to say. so its not a bad thing but i see you as a faarooq / ron simmons

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ Hmmm... I think you can be HHH as well, 'coz he keeps injuring himself and always gives himself a great return. Lol! J/k... I think you could be Mr. Kennedy!

and I agree with Andrew = Farooq one!

DAMN!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
haha shows how much you really know. So know your role and shut your mouth Michaels Cole. I actually am writing. I am one of the head writers for BTB and i just wrote half of Wrestleslam earlier this month. So DX 3:16 you fail once again lol.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Your Kennedy and you failed to win the title against me at last year's Royal Rumble! :D

Edit: Yeah! I think he's not quite a Farooq after all, most of you don't only know that Andrew is behind to some of the BTB's here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ I would say more a Chuck Palumbo. unestablished imo

Evil Austin

here is a few people that remind me of wrestlers - feel free to debate and disagree if you like -

Swa - ron simmons / faarooq said page b4
weebo - hmmm, i think rob van dam suits him well dont u dare ask why but it just does when i think of weebo its the first thing that comes to mind. EDIT or Kurt angle
C4 - shane mcmahon or cage, really full of himself thinks he is better than he is
Dylanfsd - Goldust, ROFL but yea
Nate 757 - probably i think kofi kingston i don't know why either but he reminds me of some sort of jamacan (can't spell) guy with the afro and etc..
switchy - sabu ? i have no idea why just suits him the name switchy and sabu has a ring to it...
XBA - more of a Jerry the king lawler
Gards - Rey Rey

The Leviathan

Reaction score
There are some guys who I've really want an explanation:

XBA = The King?

Switchy = Sabu? lol... he's not really because of the name though. I think Switchy can be Flair. He's one of the legends in the section and he have contributed so many things in the section.

Weebo = RVD? Why? Can RVD make some GFX? lol... j/k!