• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Yearbook?

Evil Austin

no, I am still missing your not the only one. At the moment I am not near the computer that has it finished anigma but I will pm it to you this time tommrow.

Gards Jr.

Sorry Anigma but I dont have enough time o go other Every bookers recent shows so I wont be able to do it Sorry for telling you abit late.

Evil Austin

Me and Gards and Alexmoss12 were meant to do that .
I am still doing it, Gards just said no, Alex well I have no idea i haven't even spoken to him in like a month. So what happens to our part now ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh god, this is falling apart. Well pm him dx and ask. I hope this comes off. You left it way too late gards

Evil Austin

yeah you probably should have told him a few weeks ago so someone else can do your part. I hope this turns out good and not like the end of year btb awards. Wait i am sorry I am not aloud to mention them forget i said that, (Because in the section its decided were doing a chris benoit for it)

The Anigma

Alright, I've received CMS' part and Gards I wish you would've told me sooner but it's alright, man and DX_3:16 just send me your part when you have it finished. Also, didn't SWA conduct the interviews as well? If so, I haven't received them so if you did conduct them SWA, send them into me, man. Thanks!

And DX_3:16, this will NOT turn out like the awards. I can assure you of that.

Evil Austin

I am doing mine now, My part is to give a few lines on every booker on the forum that is doing a btb not like a one off noob that leaves (danman and a few others come to mind) anyway, should be pm'd to anigman in 20 minutes just doing a few other people.

Also i was meant to do it with Alexmoss12 and Gards, Gards said he not doing it and Alex well i don't know.

So who will do there parts ? Gards and Alexes (if alex is doing his i am sorry i just don't talk to him outside iwf and i am not sure)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think it's a bit late for that Nick, and I would not trust you to do anything like that now

TRI

I really want to see this up, so I'd be willing to help if anyone dropped out or no shows this.

McLovin

Ok, right I'm sorry I completely forgot about this. DX:316 can you send me a list of all the BTBs we are talking about and a link to them and I'll send my part hopefully tonight or tomorrow Anigma