BTB Yearbook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
The year is near an end in the wrestling world (WrestleMania time) and I think that we should start producing a yearbook for BTB. This yearbook will be made every March/April and will be used to highlight everything that happened in BTB from the past year.

Ideas-
Veteran bookers can write about their past year spent in BTB. The awards can be highlighted as well as the various tournaments and evolution
that the BTB section has gone through. The HOF inductees, the best written matches of the year, best promos, etc. And let's not forget "The RJC Incident" lol...had to mention it because I'm sure someone would...speaking of the unspoken one we can also highlight the various mods that we've gone through and end it with an interview with the current mod, Levi.

Now I understand that this will take some time to make but I think that it can be done and if completed this can be something big for the BTB section
especially since this past year has been full of ups and downs for BTB.

Thoughts?

Evil Austin

I like this. If anyone has the time to type up the year book it would work. i think.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree. Every booker whose BTB time span is longer than 5 months should write what have happened storyline and not storyline wise to their BTB.

Levi could then put together the awards, past tournaments, etc. And both Anigma and XB, that were here before Levi, me, etc, could tell what happened in that month before our debut in the forum

Evil Austin

I just got a question i have not been here for long but whats this about tournaments ? is there a tournament for btb's if so when and where is it ?

Sorry if a stupid question i have not been here 3 months even and never seen one of these around. ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
The RJC Incident, as I like to call it, is when our one time mod, RJC, conspired with other mods to mess up the forums. He deleted the entire BTB section and the admins. thankfully got everything back. It's explained in more detail in CMS' Rant Thread.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, "The One that Shall not be Mentioned". Now that the incident is long gone, I find it really funny

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I would hate to have either of BTB's then. Anyway thhis is a great idea Anigma and I hope to read it. You could also have interview with winners of the previous main awards if you wanted it abit longer.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Or you could have like classman or w/e have like seniors for BTB's that have been here for a while, Juniors for BTB's that have been her long but not as long as Seniors, Sophomores for BTB's that have been here in the last 3 months and Freshmen for like BTB's that has been here 3 months or less

lol nvm that idea is gay

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This is a great idea. I think we can add it to the Hall of Winners thread and maybe change the title to the BTB Hall. We should maybe make a timeline and do some names of the following era like the Anigma/XBA era, the CMS era, the "RJC" era, and the New Generation....

EDIT: I think we should also do a Overall Power 10 or maybe a Power 25 or maybe a Power 100, lol....

CT Styles

Power 25 I think. Plus lots of other cool & fun things, it would be awesome.

Switchy

Reaction score
Great idea, I was around jut over a year now and I've had a lot of great memories from most of '07 and the start of '08 and I'd be happy to share my opinion on them. I also think we should have a top 10 moments on there too...

TRI

Reaction score
I was here for my first BTB, but then I left for a little while. I could help out with something if needed.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
This would be really cool! I hope we can all pull this together!