• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Yearbook?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hmm...that's a good idea but it might be tough to come up with fancy names for the best match and best promo or best storyline and best writing. Things of that nature would be tough to come up with a fancy name for.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm going to post the tasks after we have the tasks finalized because I know as soon as I post the tasks someone is going to come in with an idea but not want to participate in doing what they thought of.

McLovin

Reaction score
This reeks of awesomeness

I havent been around long but I'd love to do something

Are we going to publish it or just posted one massive thread of it

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's a good idea, CMS. I really didn't even think of that...lol...I'm going to add it to the list right now.

Edit- It's going to be posted in oen big massive thread, Alexmoss.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Below are the tasks for the BTB yearbook. The names in bold are the names that are responsible for doing the task they've been assigned. If you would like a task and fit the bill for what's required then feel free to drop me a PM with what task you would like to do and I'll see if you're qualified for the job. Thanks!

Introduction- Introducing the very first yearbook of BTB. (Anigma)

From The Mod- A word from Levi about his thoughts on the BTB yearbook. (Levi)

Timeline- The RJC Era, The Anigma/XBA Era, The CMS/Levi Era, Next Generation. The person who does this task will be appointed the duty of writing about the various era’s that have been in BTB. From the beginning up till now and everything in between.

Power 25- The Top 25 Bookers of the past year. (The Committee; if you’re interested in being apart of the committee with me, drop me a PM. You must have been apart of this BTB section for at least one year.)

Top 10 Moments- The top 10 most memorable moments in BTB over the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 Matches of the year- The top5 matches of the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 Promos of the year- The top 5 promos of the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 PPV’s of the Year- The top 5 PPV’s of the past year. (Anigma)

Interviews- It’s up to whoever is assigned the duty of interviewing bookers as to who to interview but there should be no more than three interviews. And please make the interviews interesting.

So That's What We Think- Basically where three bookers talk about every ACTIVE booker that's in the section and express how they feel about them as a booker. (alexmoss12/DX_3:16)

Awards- We can include the awards for the month that the yearbook comes out which will be around March/April.

Classmen- Similar to Impulsive's idea but with a wrestling twist. List the booker based on their time spent here in BTB kind of like in school yearbooks how they have seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshman except this one will be main-eventers, upper-midcarders, mid-carders and jobbers. (Switchy and Nate757)

Hall Of Famers- List the hall of famers that were inducted this year and talk about how the HOF was introduced into BTB. (Anigma)

Mods- Highlight of the previous mods and what they brought to the section.

The Big 5: The Originals vs. The New Generation- A basic compare and contrast of the two groups. (CMS)

Portraits- A few pages highlighting various bookers which will include their favorite match and promo they’ve written as well as a short bio about them and their time in BTB. (Anigma)

Evolution of BTB- Talk about how the BTB section evolved from having very few BTB’s to having tons of BTB’s as well as the various ideas that were used back in the day such as the BTB Championship, the League, the tournaments, the awards, the BTB federations and all the other innovations that were introduced to BTB this past year. I'm looking for a veteran booker of IWF to perform this task.

- Also, if you anyone comes up with an idea, feel free to PM me with your idea and I'll let you know if we can include it. Thanks again!