BTB Yearbook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Glad to see everyone likes the idea. Alright, if we're going to do this then we need to decide what we're going to include in the yearbook. Here's a list I've come up with of what we can have in it already.

Timeline- The RJC Era, The Anigma/XBA Era, The CMS/Levi Era, Next Generation

Power 25- The Top 25 Bookers of the past year.

Top 10 Moments- The top 10 most memorable moments in BTB over the past year.

Top 5 Matches of the year- The top5 matches of the past year.

Top 5 Promos of the year- The top 5 promos of the past year.

Interviews- I'm not quite sure who to specifically interview but I think at least 3 interviews should be conducted.

I'm open to any and all ideas of what else we can include in the yearbook. Thoughts? Suggestions? Feel free to post them in here.

The Rated R CMStar

Who will came up with the Power 25, because if a weekly Power 10 causes controversy, then a year Power 25 will cause god knows what

The Anigma

Reaction score
A few more ideas...

Did You Know?- Include one "interesting" fact about a booker on here.

So That's What We Think- Basically where myself and whoever else wants to express their opinions on ACTIVE bookers can talk about every ACTIVE booker that's in the section and express how they feel about them as a booker.

Awards- We can include the awards for the month that the yearbook comes out which will be around March/April depending on how dedicated we are into doing this.

Feel free to add to them if you'd like...

EDIT- The Power 25 for the year can be created by three of the oldest bookers on here. Kind of like the Power 10 committee idea but with three of the oldest bookers being on the committee since they've seen every booker that has come and gone for the past year.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sorry about the double post but here are all the ideas that I've come up with for the BTB Yearbook.

Introduction- Introducing the very first yearbook of BTB.

From The Mod- A word from Levi about his thoughts on the BTB yearbook.

Timeline- The RJC Era, The Anigma/XBA Era, The CMS/Levi Era, Next Generation

Power 25- The Top 25 Bookers of the past year.

Top 10 Moments- The top 10 most memorable moments in BTB over the past year.

Top 5 Matches of the year- The top5 matches of the past year.

Top 5 Promos of the year- The top 5 promos of the past year.

Interviews- I'm not quite sure who to specifically interview but I think at least 3 interviews should be conducted.

So That's What We Think- Basically where we talk about every ACTIVE booker that's in the section and express how we feel about them as a booker.

Awards- We can include the awards for the month that the yearbook comes out which will be around March/April depending on how dedicated we are into doing this.

Classmen- Similar to Impulsive's idea but with a wrestling twist. List the booker based on their time spent here in BTB kind of like in school yearbooks how they have seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshman except this one will be main-eventers, upper-midcarders, mid-carders and jobbers.

Hall Of Famers- List the hall of famers that were inducted this year and talk about how the HOF was introduced into BTB.

Mods- Highlight of the previous mods and what they brought to the section.

The Big 5: The Originals vs. The New Generation- A basic compare and contrast of the two groups.

Portraits- Pages highlighting randomly selected bookers which will include their favorite match and promo they’ve written as well as a short bio about them and their time in BTB.

Evolution of BTB- Talk about how the BTB section evolved from having very few BTB’s to having tons of BTB’s as well as the various ideas that were used back in the day such as the BTB Championship, the League, the tournaments, the awards, the BTB federations and all the other innovations that were introduced to BTB this past year.

Again, if you have any ideas, any ideas at all, let me know about them. And by the way, I think the best thing to do is to get people to handle various duties of the yearbook because you guys know one person cannot get all of this done. I think after we decide what the yearbook will include then we'll see who wants to be apart of the staff and then we'll split up the sections.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Yet again, let me know any and all of your ideas of what to include because if we're going to do this then we're going to do it big. ;)

edgehead09

Reaction score
maybe have like a new meets old, interview with XBA, Anigma, Levy, CMS

The Rated R CMStar

Are we doing this a section? I mean like every member is given a task or Anigma is doing everything?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd like to think that we each have somewhat of a task in putting this together because if I was to put together everything then it would strictly be of my opinion and that's not what I want to have. I would like as many bookers to be apart of this as possible.

Edit- Also, everyone will hopefully have a task, those who want to be apart of this but I'll be organizing it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I can take a part in helping. I may not have time to write Anarchy, but I am sure I have enough time to help out with something this awesome.

xtremebadass

I will gladly do interviews or whatever because i really like this one, i remember i did an interview for the newsletter, but it never surfaced :( SO REDEMPTION!!!! lol jk

The Rated R CMStar

I could do the Old Big 5 vs The New Big 5. I was going to do it for my Rant, so I could as well do it for the Yearbook instead.

As for the matches and promos of the year, we could came up with 15 nominees and then people could vote in a poll.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I would be glad to help! Just tell me what to do and i will listen!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Does anyone have any other ideas as to what we can include in the yearbook before we start to assign tasks?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
There could be like a award section like this.

BTB King(Best BTB)
Most likely to succeed(Next big BTB)-
Most hated(Worst BTB)

And on, just have fancy names for monthly awards.