BTB Yearbook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

no, I am still missing your not the only one. At the moment I am not near the computer that has it finished anigma but I will pm it to you this time tommrow.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Sorry Anigma but I dont have enough time o go other Every bookers recent shows so I wont be able to do it Sorry for telling you abit late.

Evil Austin

Me and Gards and Alexmoss12 were meant to do that .
I am still doing it, Gards just said no, Alex well I have no idea i haven't even spoken to him in like a month. So what happens to our part now ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh god, this is falling apart. Well pm him dx and ask. I hope this comes off. You left it way too late gards

Evil Austin

yeah you probably should have told him a few weeks ago so someone else can do your part. I hope this turns out good and not like the end of year btb awards. Wait i am sorry I am not aloud to mention them forget i said that, (Because in the section its decided were doing a chris benoit for it)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, I've received CMS' part and Gards I wish you would've told me sooner but it's alright, man and DX_3:16 just send me your part when you have it finished. Also, didn't SWA conduct the interviews as well? If so, I haven't received them so if you did conduct them SWA, send them into me, man. Thanks!

And DX_3:16, this will NOT turn out like the awards. I can assure you of that.

TRI

Reaction score
So what do you still need in total than Anigma?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am done with my Message, did you received it? I am going to pm you with my Power 25 later.

Evil Austin

I am doing mine now, My part is to give a few lines on every booker on the forum that is doing a btb not like a one off noob that leaves (danman and a few others come to mind) anyway, should be pm'd to anigman in 20 minutes just doing a few other people.

Also i was meant to do it with Alexmoss12 and Gards, Gards said he not doing it and Alex well i don't know.

So who will do there parts ? Gards and Alexes (if alex is doing his i am sorry i just don't talk to him outside iwf and i am not sure)

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I'll do Gards job, and trust me it won't turn out like the awards.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think it's a bit late for that Nick, and I would not trust you to do anything like that now

TRI

Reaction score
I really want to see this up, so I'd be willing to help if anyone dropped out or no shows this.

McLovin

Reaction score
Ok, right I'm sorry I completely forgot about this. DX:316 can you send me a list of all the BTBs we are talking about and a link to them and I'll send my part hopefully tonight or tomorrow Anigma

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I would help Alx and DX i have got loads of spare time.