BTB Yearbook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
^Ya sure I'll do that then. Have you done any, and do you want me to do like one or two?

TRI

Reaction score
I finished one interview with CMS, and I'm going to find one more person to do. I'm pretty sure that SWA is working on his interview right now.

TRI

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but what's the deal with this?

Evil Austin

I do believe that we need our parts pm\s to him at the end of this month and than he puts up a year book ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Whenever you guys have your stuff finished just PM it to me. The sooner I receive everything, the sooner the yearbook will be up.

edgehead09

Reaction score
I am going to be out of town this weekend and away from my cput Thrusday through sunday but i will take a list with me and do my task and then send em to Anigma Sunday night

Evil Austin

I am getting mine done as soon as I can be a few more days I know i said i would have got it done before but with my btb shows to do it got a little busy So i will get it done soon.

TRI

Reaction score
I sent my part to Anigma. Did you get it?

TRI

Reaction score
So guys, any updates? A lot of you said that you would be finishing up yesterday or today. March is nearly coming to a close, and wasn't this supposed to be right around the time of Wrestlemania?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was wondering about that too TRI. I think if you are online, at least send it to Anigma. Come on guys, I want to see this

The Rated R CMStar

I think I am the only one missing, sorry about it, I will get to it