• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Yearbook?

TRI

^Ya sure I'll do that then. Have you done any, and do you want me to do like one or two?

TRI

I finished one interview with CMS, and I'm going to find one more person to do. I'm pretty sure that SWA is working on his interview right now.

Evil Austin

I do believe that we need our parts pm\s to him at the end of this month and than he puts up a year book ?

The Anigma

Whenever you guys have your stuff finished just PM it to me. The sooner I receive everything, the sooner the yearbook will be up.

edgehead09

I am going to be out of town this weekend and away from my cput Thrusday through sunday but i will take a list with me and do my task and then send em to Anigma Sunday night

Evil Austin

I am getting mine done as soon as I can be a few more days I know i said i would have got it done before but with my btb shows to do it got a little busy So i will get it done soon.

TRI

So guys, any updates? A lot of you said that you would be finishing up yesterday or today. March is nearly coming to a close, and wasn't this supposed to be right around the time of Wrestlemania?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was wondering about that too TRI. I think if you are online, at least send it to Anigma. Come on guys, I want to see this

The Rated R CMStar

I think I am the only one missing, sorry about it, I will get to it