BTB Yearbook 2008

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Thats sounds good, I guess I might have to do some4 research for the second half of the year but I should be right!

Moonlight Drive

Hit me up if you guys need anything, I've been here for 3/4 year anyway.

C4

If you need any sexy articles, I'm up for it.

I would prefer something related to the history of the BTB section and/or graphics for the yearbook.

Beer

I will do something small

Very small though. If you can't find anything that small then I will not bother. I won't go ahead and promise you a huge article and not give it in, tbh.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I would like to do something, not like the other guys who want just to contribute. So if you dont think im reliable enough if you're like beer, it dm, but i'll do anything you want me do.

C4

I can't believe the positive reaction it got considering how 'dead' it was three pages back. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, hit me with PM if you need anything James.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thats sounds good, I guess I might have to do some4 research for the second half of the year but I should be right!

If it's fine then you should probably stop complaining on MSN, tbf.

I wouldn't mind doing something small, just to contribute to the project really. I wasn't here at the start of the year, but I was here for a little over half of the year. I was pretty active throughout (Without the unmentioned banning), and can recall tons of stuff.

Hit me up if you guys need anything, I've been here for 3/4 year anyway.

If you need any sexy articles, I'm up for it.

I would prefer something related to the history of the BTB section and/or graphics for the yearbook.

I would like to do something, not like the other guys who want just to contribute. So if you dont think im reliable enough if you're like beer, it dm, but i'll do anything you want me do.

Suggest something if you want to do something. Pretty much all my ideas are filled out.

I will do something small

Very small though. If you can't find anything that small then I will not bother. I won't go ahead and promise you a huge article and not give it in, tbh.

TBH, I wouldn't really trust you to finish something anyway.

I can't believe the positive reaction it got considering how 'dead' it was three pages back. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, hit me with PM if you need anything James.

Yeah, a bit shocked that the reaction was good. Hopefully people do their bit that they've volunteered for.

C4

Here's what I can come up with:

An article on the History of the Booking Section

BTB Yearbook cover and any extra graphics you need.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
someone needs to do some sort of article on the rise of Indy/WWE Reject BTB's. They were the most popular trend in the past year, and almost everyone has tried something with it. And it really came out of nowhere, too.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I might take up HFH's reccomendation. This a huge maybe though, as I have no clue on a lot of the indie scene stuff.

How about an article on "The Tragedy Of The Section" a reading on Plagiarism, and its events, and effects on writers. Where are the plagiarisers now? The art of plagiarism. Rehabiliation for plagiarism.

I don't know I'm brainstorming as of now. Anyone have a link for last year's yearbook?

CT Styles

Renegade said:
I might take up HFH's reccomendation. This a huge maybe though, as I have no clue on a lot of the indie scene stuff.

How about an article on "The Tragedy Of The Section" a reading on Plagiarism, and its events, and effects on writers. Where are the plagiarisers now? The art of plagiarism. Rehabiliation for plagiarism.

I don't know I'm brainstorming as of now. Anyone have a link for last year's yearbook?
I really think that's a way for you to pump up your tires saying 'Look where I am now!'.

tbh.

Moonlight Drive

Continuing on off HFH's idea, what about a piece about the different things that have happened over the year (eg. the indy BTB boom, promo/match-writing tournaments, etc.) or something.

IDK, somebody suggest me something plz. :eek:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sounds aight. RUn with it if you want.

Reminder to actually get going on this guys. Don't slack, or I'll chop your nuts off.