BTB Yearbook 2008

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Yearbook:

I think in bringing this again. As of right now, this are the feaures that would be in. I plan on posting it right now so each one who wants to volunteer for something has enough time to turn it in.

Features:

1) The 3 new HOF Inductees

2) Power 25 of Bookers

3) Top 10 moment of the year

4) Top 5 of matches

5) Top 5 of promos

6) Interviews to 3 top bookers

7) A brief opinion from a top booker on each active member

8) A special 2-hour long BTB vs BTB event.

9) A very special edition of CMS's Rant

10) Comments from the mods.

Feel free to add more ideas. Feel free on volunteering also to do any of the features, except the Top 5 matches/promos because XB and myself will be doing that.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Great idea bringing this back, CMS. I wouldn't mind doing number 7, the brief opinion on each active booker.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I can do the interviews, and the power 25 if ya want.

Beer

I could do the interviews or Power 25, depending on what one BKB above me decides to do.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm actually very curious to see the list of top 10 moments. The 08' yearbook will definitely be interesting to read. Maybe this time around we can have graphics in it? Just a thought...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Why are you doing it so early, The last one was about 5 or 6 monthes ago. Wait at least a full year, there are still a fewmonthes of the year left so leave it for awhile in my opinion.

EDIT: Endorsed and stated by Andrew Walker

The Anigma

Reaction score
Actually, now that you mention it, Gards, it would make more sense to wait a while longer for it. I mean it technically hasn't been a full year since the last yearbook was written around WrestleMania time.

The Rated R CMStar

I thought the last one was around December, but now that I remember, it was around Wrestlemania

xtremebadass

But you have to count in the prep time for this since it will be a little larger

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's true, XBA but I think it would be best to at least wait until maybe January then begin getting everything prepared.

xtremebadass

Yea, it's still only October, its like 3/4 into the year. earliest December

The Rated R CMStar

However, I do think we can start getting it prepare right now. Some things will need a hell lot of time to get done, especially the BTB vs BTB Special. We all saw how long it took Leviathan and Andrew Walker to get it together, and I plan on hyping it as well, so I think we can start doing what would take longer already.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think the BTB vs. BTB special is the only thing which will take a long amount of time to do so I guess it would make sense to begin on that as soon as possible but everything else can be delayed for the time being.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Technically it really only took about 2 1/2 weeks to finish SWA vs HEW Crossroads, we just had a lot going on in our personal life that prevented us from posting. So depending on whoever is writing it, it should no take long. Also there can be such a thing of too much hype until people get tired of waiting on it and forget it.

I agree with Anigma and XBA that it should atleast be delayed until Dec/Jan. The preparation should only take a few months at the absolute max and by than it would be 11 months to a year and proper time to post it anyways. Also preparing these things now, would mean by the time you do post the yearbook, they could be dated and things could have changed.