BTB Yearbook 2008

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
The way I take it is the top ten moments in BTB can be anything. It could be a start of a BTB, a return of a booker or some kind of BTB project like the Trio Tournament. The kayfabe top five is only what happens within a BTB.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
now that the cluster fuck of new bookers has subsided perhaps the die hards and loyalists could do this properly without idiotic input. thoughts?

CT Styles

We need to get this done at some point. It's something that needs to be apart of the section I think.

Switchy

Reaction score
Tbh, I'd get started on the 2009 yearbook if I was you, if it's anything like the 2008 one you'll need all the extra time you can get. But yeah, I'll help if needed, which I probably won't be but the offer's there.

Evil Austin

Ill be willing to help
But CT, we should go with your idea somewhere on page 4 instead of assigning someone with a task which he may forget to complete say top ten PPV's of the past year, the person running this can pm all the active bookers for their top ten and it is like a vote and the ones that got voted the most etc.

Evil Austin

I also agree with Switchy on this one, the 2008 year book is passed and it is over with to be honest, because say I have to name the top ten matches sicne this time last year or since the begining of last year (2008) I wouldn't be able to remember half of the good matches that were from back then that may be deserving of the spot.

Instead I agree, we scrap last year and we do a half year of 2009, (seeing as we haven't had any IWF awards since November last year) why not have like a year book / awards thing from begining of this year until now kinda half yearly' report kinda stuff if you understand what I am trying to describe.

Because it would be a whole lot easier to remember a mathc or a promo for the list if it was two or three months ago not a year and a half ago.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
i think switchy should shut his brit mouth and stay out of this so we can finish lol we should at least do the 2008 yearbook. even if it turns out to be 1/2 the size of last years yearbook it should atleast be documented

CT Styles

It's people's memory you have to take into consideration too.

-TJ-

It would be kinda hard to do this. We pasted a should be deadline a long time ago. We would have to go back in the days of the clusterfuck era of the section. And to be honest that would be kind of hard. Well if you guys can do it I commend you, I'll help if you guys need anything.