BTB Yearbook 2008

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think I'll be able to do a ranking thing, but my ego might get in the way a little bit (ranking Joe vs Punk #1, Evans vs Strong #2, etc.). So I might need a little help with that. I might do a bookers analysis too, some of the bookers did that last year)

I always liked your three way for the Lightweight Title much more than the others at Uprising. Seems I'm the onyl one though. =/

That'd be awesome if you could do that though. We could get CMS or Andrew or someone else involved to help you if they're willing since they've also been around here for the year too.

xtremebadass

CMS you can do whatever you want dude, you always have good ideas

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, well, unless nobody has this planned, I can list and make a summary of the best 10 PPVs of the year

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I know that I haven't been here a full year, but if you guys need help with anything, just tell me.

Uhmm, well, unless nobody has this planned, I can list and make a summary of the best 10 PPVs of the year

That'd be awesome. :y:

comicgeekelly said:
I know that I haven't been here a full year, but if you guys need help with anything, just tell me.

You've been here for close enough lol. If there's anything you'd like to do specifically, say so. At this stage, this is taken:

Power 25
Interviews with bookers
Bookers who have left
Mod statement (obviously >_>)
Top 5 matches
Top 5 promos
Top 10 PPV's

If you want you could help Alex with the opinion on every booker stuffy.

xtremebadass

I think I got the mod statement under control, hopefully, because I have been out of the loop recently, I am sure it will be fine.

seX-Power

I could do a thoughts on the section and its bookers rant.

Or maybe the next big 5 bookers in the section. (not the old big 5)

Evil Austin

I am not putting myself out there to do this but I have an idea for something. We have the top matches the top promos and the top PPV's. Why not the top storylines? for example Bob Orton screwing Randy Orton over in BTW. That was a big storyline swerve?

Sounds good. If no one else is willing to do it, I'll probably take care of it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing something small, just to contribute to the project really. I wasn't here at the start of the year, but I was here for a little over half of the year. I was pretty active throughout (Without the unmentioned banning), and can recall tons of stuff.