BTB Section Super Draft Competition: Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ Has anything like this ever gone to plan in the rare occasion there is a plan?

In other words, these things never work like clockwork and generally, the interest is lost.

The fact that there was never a plan in the first place just shows that this was never going to get taken seriously anyway.

CT Styles

I couldn't be fucked going back and checking if there was a plan so I didn't say there wasn't. :p

Montana

Somebody judge the ones that were submitted.

Beer, establish how you want these graded.

Beer

I'm out guys. Caught a virus on my comp, everything is gone, I can't be a part of this tournament any longer I'm afraid. If MS and Ninja*Star don't post in the next day they are out.

Next, the judging will be based on realism, excitement and how much effort you think was put in. Out of 10 for each, the 5 that have the most amount out of 30, go through.

I'm out guys. Caught a virus on my comp, everything is gone, I can't be a part of this tournament any longer I'm afraid. If MS and Ninja*Star don't post in the next day they are out.

Next, the judging will be based on realism, excitement and how much effort you think was put in. Out of 10 for each, the 5 that have the most amount out of 30, go through.

For a created org?

The Rated R CMStar

I'll have a complaint in that.

At any point we were told to achieve or go after "realism" in our scenarios, so I don't really think it should be a point to be taken into account

Telling people the criteria before they wrote their part really would have been a good idea.

The Rated R CMStar

All this shows horrible planning and an even worse lack of interest.

If the scenarios were to be qualified just by the quality of it, then it would have made sense, but now, Beer tells that the scenarios will be reviewed in realism, effort and excitement

Effort: This could go either way. You could give it to people like Leviathan who post it right off the bat, or you can go the other way and say that Monkey and Ninja, since they lasted longer, put more effort into it. :shifty: I dont see it as a fair category for the scenarios to be reviewed.

Realism: If this is to be reviewed, Montana is the only one who can get the points, as he went with the WWE, and even in his scenario realism is compromised.

I say scenarios should be qualified in excitement, overall use of your roster and the quality of the scenario itself

Beer

That's a fair bunch of points, and probably the correct way to do things.

How about we just base this on pure quality in the judges eyes, eh?

The Rated R CMStar

I say scenarios should be qualified in excitement, overall use of your roster and the quality of the scenario itself

imo...

Montana

I feel Realism should be taken into affect here. Yes this is a fantasy league, but you were supposed to book it like a real organization. Every match can't be a crazy stipulation.

I say we grade it on 5 factors: 10 pts each.

1) Storylines

2) PPV Card

3) Use of Roster

4) Realism

5) Effort

Whoever didnt finish by now, its too late. Everyone Concur?

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said, effort is way to substancial, and I don't think it's really a predominant factor on the scenario.

And realism? I don't think taking into account realism in scenarios in which most have WWE fading into darkness makes much sense.

Besides, and mainly the most important of all, if we had been told since the beginning that realism was going to be taken into account, I know that most scenarios would have been different.

Every match can't be a crazy stipulation

That can be taken into account in "Overall Quality and Storylines".

Whoever didnt finish by now, its too late. Everyone Concur?

I agree

Montana

How about the judges just grade each one on a scale to 50, on the factors they feel important. Because we aren't going to get anywhere argueing over this.

The Rated R CMStar

1) Storylines

2) PPV Card

3) Use of Roster

In those three you were right on the money Monty, and I think scenarios should be reviewed taking THEM in account.

Maybe a fourth being "Personal opinion", in which the judge will put his personal imput.