BTB Section Super Draft Competition: Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

K, I have done 3 so far (Monty, Levi, Magnus). I've got a pupil free day tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get the rest done by tomorrow afternoon.

Beer

Lol, thanks man. I understand it may take some time, and I'd rather they be in depth and well written than rushed and not very careful, so just take your time. We've waited a while now already, so I think we can wait longer.

Moonlight Drive

Ok, so I still only have 3 done. :eek:. I'm planning to finish them by the end of the week, although even that is a stretch. I've been working on my new BTB and this homework I've got, so that's the earliest timeframe I can give.

But I've the three I've judged, I can say as of right now it goes (although this is subject to change once I go through them all)

First - Monty & Levi (Tied)
Second - Magnus

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What happened with this? I can care less to elaborate on the past posts because I wouldn't be suprised if that was all irrelevant to the current state.

seX-Power

^ Pat is still judging, I am done. Reading back a few pages wouldn't have hurt.