BTB Section Super Draft Competition: Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

In those three you were right on the money Monty, and I think scenarios should be reviewed taking THEM in account.

Maybe a fourth being "Personal opinion", in which the judge will put his personal imput.

I'll agree with that. Storyline, PPV card, Use of roster, Personal opinion.

(which is similar to excitment, maybe excitment isn't the best word, but the storyline that has you most entertained, no biggie)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I'm agreeing with CMS here.

I'd say BKB (since he's the only one judging) does it by these four princepals.

1) Use of roster.

2) Quality of storylines.

3) Booking.

4) (as stated above) A personal input by BKB.

BKB, your go, you review the cards, and storylines, so the mic' is in your hands. Lets here it.

Beer

Criteria:

1) Use of roster.

2) Quality of storylines.

3) Booking.

4) A personal input.

Monkey and Ninja, sorry mates, you're out. James, Brandon, Para, you can start judging now.

seX-Power

Sorry about forgetting about this, i'll get around to looking at all of these, but when do I have to finish judging and where do I have to post my verdict?

Beer

Sorry about forgetting about this, i'll get around to looking at all of these, but when do I have to finish judging and where do I have to post my verdict?

Here will be fine. Just judge as soon as possible. A limit of a week.

Beer

*sigh* Sorry for the double post.

Judges, c'mon please. Brandon, James, please. Para isn't a regular anyway, I can let him off.

Beer

We could, but how. Who is left from the people to pick. If you have any suggestion's please, do say.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
kk. Moonlight Drive wanted something to do with this. So he's a good contender. Someone should PM XBA for an experienced voice in the judging, and lastly, I'd say BKB would be good too.

seX-Power

Oops. If all of you forgive me i'll still do the judging. If not, then i'll gtfo.

Moonlight Drive

I'd be up for it if I have some time to read through them all.