BTB Section Super Draft Competition: Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Well, since loads of us didn't post, including me, I will HAVE to postpone. For another 4 days.

Evil Austin

Thanks alot. I was getting worried there for a moment. Cause only four or five people out of ten posted.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Magnus: Learn how to take critisism. It was MY point of view. If you want to improve, you should forget about what you think, and listen to the people who give you their insight on how you can better yourself. This imo does look like your BTB. What is there to argue about? Thats what I think, point blank. A major title, is the main championship, what main eventers participate for. Unless you have some wacky organization of your shows, and that Y2J, Angle, and Taker are wrestling for the midcard belt. Just accept that you wrongly worded it. WTF? We all do it. Its not a big deal.

Comic: I was going to use this format before seeing Levi's. Anyways, the roster you had was pretty unique, with two huge names, and three semi-huge names, mixed in with the Japanese, and Independant scene. I honestly have no clue who Jushin Liger is, so I just made him up in my head. The way you set up the main event was pretty generic, but nothing bad really. You banked on the contract signing way to much. The matches seemed good, but holy crap how the hell do Orton, and Richards go to a 60 Minute Draw. You know as well as us, that that match must have drawn like a mofo. I was pretty interested in Khali v. Stevens since I know both of them pretty well. All the personalities kind of felt generic really. I'd like for all of us to try, and give each roster member a distinctive persona, one that sticks out. But I get you not doing it. Monty said he wouldn't either. We're all lazy now a days. I see OMEGA v. Kofi at the big show, and I wouldn't be suprised you do Kane v. Orton. But I'd suggest you have two guys we're all familar with to I guess help push other stars which aren't so popular. I wouldn't also mind seeing KENTA v. Kane. Good job Comic. 7.5-8

Anyways, you all are cop outs. Just kidding.

Moonlight Drive

That's the only problem with these things, not many people make the original deadline. =/

But I've enjoyed looking through you guys scenarios and such, good job :y:

Montana

Backhistory.....Opening need to know information. To my understanding I cannot use a Owner that is not on my roster, but i used the term "owner" in a general reference, i believe that is ok.

The WWE:

In middle of 2008 the owner of the WWE left town, after being disgruntled with slumping sales and poor ratings due to the bad economy. He left town for 2 months in the summer of 2008 to think of a plan to save the wwe. Well the plan wasn’t to save the wwe, it was actually to break the foundation and push the best international talent in the world, and de-push the American stars. So he could become more successful on the international platform. Many fans were outraged when the owner brought in Morishima from NOAH, who brought the GHC HW title with him. Him and his manager Funaki vowed to win the WWE world heavyweight championship. The owner also brought in the greatest tag team in the world, in Manu (now arab) + Divari (who does most the talking). The final member of this international dream team is Low Ki. The outcast of the group, as he stays mostly to himself. Can the WWE Superstars John Cena, HBK, Bryan Danielson overcome all odds and maintain the focal point of the wwe with its biggest show coming up??? The WWE has also been keeping an eye on TNA and taking some of their talent, now that TNA has become somewhat of a threat. SO the owner of the WWE must focus on profits, and keeping the viewers pleased.

Roster

HBK ( Face, Cocky)
20 years experience in WWE

A legend in the business. A cocky face, similar to his old DX days. With his career winding down, he is looking for one more big accomplishment so he can retire and still sleep at night.

John Cena: (Babyface)
5 Years in WWE / Current WWE Champ

The superman of the WWE. He holds the wwe belt, and represent a true babyface. Much of the male demographic 16-40 are beginning to turn their back on Cena due to his entertainment side, not equaling his wrestling talent. John Cena is more of a brawler, but gets the job done.

Sting: (old school face)
20 years in WCW/NWA

Current TNA/NWA champ, looking to cement his legacy in the wrestling business…somehow?

Morishima ( Anti American heel)
4 years in Japan, 6 months in WWE

Unstoppable monster the owner brought in to take the title off of John Cena’s shoulders. Hates all Americans, and is the #1 heel in the WWE. Morishima has not lost a singles match since entering the wwe. He is too big and too strong for most wrestlers to defeat. Holds the GHC championship, but does not defend it in the states. (The most respected belt in Japan)

Nufaki (Anti American heel)
Failed in WWE as a wrestler, found Morishima in Japan and has been his manager/agent ever since.

The spokesman for Morishima. He also leads the international talent that Vince has brought in. HE speaks 12 languages and criticizes Americans for not being diverse enough. Handles all of Morishima’s, Manu, Divari, and Low KI’s booking.

Bryan Danielson ( All American Face)
1.5 years in WWE, 5 years in the Indys.

The upstart mat wrestling star. Much of the old viewers and die hard wrestling fans are taking a liking to the American Dragon for being the best wrestler in the world. With the influx of international talent, the American Dragon is becoming more popular with the casual fans.

Ted Dibiase (selfish Heel)
1 Year in WWE. Rookie in the business / Intercontinental Champ

The Billion Dollar Man. On the last PPV, Dibiase hired his bodyguard Hernandez to win the WWE Intercontinental championship. After minutes of winning championship Dibiase ordered Hernandez to hand over the belt. Hernandez did not at the PPV, but the following night on Monday Night Raw for an undisclosed sum. Claims to be a wrestling traditionalist, but doesn’t hold any traditional values.

Hernandez (Ghetto heel)
2 years in WWE, former TNA wrestler

The big street thug. He has little to do with Dibiase, but needs the money to feed his 7 children. Former Gang members and violence is all he knows. Has a 9th grade education and is happy being the hitman for Ted Dibiase. Recently won the IC belt from Jack Swagger, only to hand it over to Ted Dibiase.

Suicide (Tweener ???)
1 month in WWE, former TNA wrestler

A outcast from TNA. No one really knows what he’s doing in the WWE.

Evan Bourne( Babyface)
9 months in WWE

A very young high flyer. Has only been in the wwe for a few months, but has been wrestling since age 12. Is able to put on a fantastic match with anyone. The fans love his high flying style, but he is undersized to compete with bigger wrestlers. Is looking to prove to himself he can make in a world filled with monsters.

Manu (Anti American heel)
6 months in WWE / Tag Champ

A beast of the international team. Teaming with Divari, they are co holders of the Tag team championship.

Divari (Anti American Heel )
6 months in WWE / Tag Champ.

Teaming with Manu as tag champs, these team uses Manu’s strength and Divari’s speed. They own the current tag division. Divari wrestled in the wwe years ago under a masked and wasn't very good. Most of his hatred stems from his old days in the wwe. Very angry at current WWE structure.

Low Ki (selfish heel)
6 months in WWE, wrestled all around the world

The final member of the International Talent. Morishima has his GHC championship. Manu and Bashir won the tag belts. Low Ki is starting to feel out of place. Does not like his role with the international squad.

Jack Swagger (heel turning face )
1.5 years in WWE

Lost his IC belt, and lost some swagger. Looking to get his confidence and his IC Title back.

Jigsaw (babyface)
1 year in WWE

Great wrestler for opening matches, however has a problem picking up wins.

Jesse (babyface)
2 years off and on in WWE.

A dumb redneck, but sometimes puts on a funny match. Rarely ever wins. Fighting for his job.

Snitsky (crazy heel)
6 years in WWE

A big man that doesn’t care if he wins or loses, he just wants to hurt his opponent.

Sheamus: (independent anti American)
1 year in WWE/OVW/FCW

A upstart heel just debuting in the wwe.

Xavier: (tweener)
3 months in WWE.

A successful indy run has landed him a shot in the WWE. The fan's haven't made up their mind on him yet.​

Survivor Series
Jan 18th 2009
Orlando Florida

The show opens with a video package and the matches on Tonights show:

HBK vs. John Cena
Bryan Danielson vs. Morishima vs. Low Ki
Ted Dibaise vs. Jack Swagger
Manu + Bashir vs. Evan Bourne + Jigsaw
Shaemus vs. Jesse
And a street fight between Hernandez vs. Snitsky

***The camera goes backstage to earlier in the eveing, while HBK heads to John Cena's Lockeroom saying the best man will win tonight, Then a black limo pulls up to the arena.***

Hernandez vs. Snitsky ( Street fight )

Hernandez was ordered to attack Snitsky two weeks ago after Dibiase defeated Snitsky on Raw. The two had a match the following week on raw, which resulted in a double DQ brawl. The owner had no choice but to put them in a match with no rules.

Result: Hernandez destroys Snitsky after a border toss 12 minutes in.

*** Backstage Jack Swagger cuts a promo saying he wants his IC Title back, and how Ted Dibiase didn't earn the belt, Hernandez earned the belt, and Ted can't buy his way through life. ***

Shaemus vs. Jesse

Last week Jesse was defeated by Shaemus and declares he can beat Shaemus.

Result : Shaemus defeats Jesse with a big clothesline, 8 minutes.

Intercontinetal Championship
Ted Dibiase © w/ Hernandez vs. Jack Swagger

One month ago Hernandez defeated Jack Swagger after Dibiase cheated to help him win the belt, shortly after demanded Hernandez to surrender the belt. Jack Swagger is now using his rematch clause.

Result : Dibiase wins the match with the help of Hernandez at 14 minutes.

*** Video package of the International Invasion bullying Evan Bourne ***

Tag Team Championship
Manu + Bashir © vs. Evan Bourne + Jigsaw

After weeks of bullying by the the International Invasion Evan Bourne went to a old friend in Jigsaw to take out Manu/Bashir who won the belts 3 months ago. Evan Bourne vows to take down the international Invasion.

Result : Manu/Bashir defeat Evan Bourne + Jigsaw in 16 minutes after Manu uses a chair behind the referee’s back on Evan Bourne.

*** Backstage with Bryan Danielson preparing and says this is the biggest match of his life. He's going to have to be on the top of his game to beat two men ***

Triple Threat (winner gets title shot)
Bryan Danielson vs. Morishima vs. Low ki

After months of dominated the WWF, the International Invasion was challenged by the American Dragon Bryan Danielson. The Owner of the wwe, who is not very fond to Bryan Danielson told him, if he wants Morishima, he will book the match, but it will be a Triple Threat with two members of the international invasion against Bryan Danielson. Danielson accepts.

Result: Morishima defeats Bryan Danielson after the 3rd back drop suplex. The two on one odds were too much Danielson in 22 minutes.

*** Promo***
Sting from TNA holding the NWA championship in his hands says he’s needs to prove himself in the WWE, and what better way than Wrestlemania. Sting offers up his NWA Championship for a shot in the WWE and to get a Title Shot at Wrestlemania.

The Main Event
WWF Championship
HBK vs. John Cena © III

The epic third installment of John Cena and HBK. In the past few years, John Cena has rose to fame, much like HBK did years past. After WM 23 HBK refused to shake Cena’s hand after HBK lost the match. Months later, two fought in a epic 60 Minutes match in London on Raw, where HBK defeated John Cena in a non-title match. 18 months later the Epic 3rd match is here.

Result: John Cena defeats HBK with a FU from the second rope onto the turnbuckle at 38 minutes. HBK now wants to shake hands, and John Cena turns away, only to shake his hand a few seconds later.

No Way Out
Feb 24th 2009
Seattle, Washington

***The show opens with a video of Sting giving up his NWA championship for a shot to main event at Wrestlemania. Then it shows Morishima's dominance through the wwf roster, as the undefeated challenger's, manager Funaki promises to bring the belt back to Japan. The matches:

John Cena vs. Morishima
Sting vs. HBK vs. Bryan Danielson vs. ????
Ted Dibiase vs. Low Ki
Manu vs. Evan Boune
Hernandez vs. Bashir
Jack Swagger vs. Shaemus

Shaemus vs. Jack Swagger

Shaemus is undefeated, however he hasn’t face anyone with the talent of Jack Swagger yet. Jack Swagger is looking to get back on the winning track after losing the IC title.

Result : Jack Swagger wins after 14 minutes with a powerbomb to the corner.

Hernandez vs. Bashir

Dibiase has ordered Hernandez to out Bashir so he has one less member of the International Invasion to worry about.

Result: Hernandez destroys Bashir in 4 minutes and runs his hands across his stomach, symbolizing he wants the belts. After the match Ted Dibiase commanders Hernandez to the back and is pushing him around.

*** Video Package of Evan Bourne battling the International Invasion for months, and last month's tag match against the tag champs ***

Manu vs. Evan Bourne

After last months chair shot, Evan Bourne continues to try and punish the International Invasion. The problem is Evan Bourne is much smaller. Can Evan Bourne overcome the odds and defeat one half of the wwf tag champions?

Result : Low Ki accidently kicks Manu resulting in Evan Bourne getting the 3 count and a big win after 13 minutes.

Intercontinetal Championship
Ted Dibiase © vs. Low Ki

Nufuki’s demand s of Low Ki have been becoming over the top. Nukfaki has now order Low Ki to bring the Intercontinental home to the International Invasion so they can have all the gold.

Result : Dibaiase wins after Hernandez takes out Low Ki on the floor at 18 minutes. After the match the international Invasion comes out and destroys Low KI and kicks him out.

***Backstage each of the 3 men announced for the money in the bank match, which gives a wrestler the shot at the wwf championship at Wrestlemania ***

Money In the Bank (Fatal Fourway)
Winner gets a Wrestlemania Title shot
HBK vs. Sting vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Mystery Man

Sting has given up his NWA Championship in order to try and earn his shot at the wwf championship, but said he wants two spots. HBK feels he can beat John Cena in his hometown of Texas. Bryan Danielson is quickly becoming a fan favorite for his above average wrestling skills. Will it be the experience of HBK or Sting. Or will it be the talent and potential of Danielson.

Result : The Mystery man turns out to be Suidcide, whom used to tag with Sting in TNA a while back. Bryan Danielson makes Suicide tap out to cattle mutilation after 34 minutes. HBK hit sweet chin music on Sting, but Suicide pulled the referee out.

WWF Championship
John Cena ©vs. Morishima

After months to terrorizing the wwf roster the undefeated Morishima will get a shot to really test his talents. John Cena has never defeated Morishima and Morishima pinned John Cena in a tag match on Raw. Can John Cena hold the belt till mania, or will Morishima continue his domination?

Result: John Cena defeats Morishima with the STFU after 28 minutes, as the fans go wild. Morishima loses control as the camera goes off the air

The Rated R CMStar

El Gobierno de Costa Rica presenta:
Lucha Libre en Vivo

(Costa Rica’s Government presents:
Live Wrestling)

Backstory:

July, 2010

Economy has hit an all time low. 2009 was a disastrous year, followed by an even worse 2010. Companies have fired over half of their employees since 2008, and this slump doesn’t seem to pass by.

However, World Wrestling Entertainment has managed to survive. The owner of WWE didn’t know it back then, but when he cut over 10% of his employees in 2008, he saved millions of dollars which is what saved the company from going bankrupt. TNA and ROH have managed to survive as well, but practically all their employees aren’t signed with written contracts, and instead are paid per appearance, as neither company can afford to keep any competitor on a regular payroll.

But if one country was worse than the United States, it has to be Costa Rica.

Tormented by political scandals since 2006, the political scene was completely a mess, and this time, thanks to the economical problems of the US, country Costa Rica has always depended of, there was nobody to help Costa Rica save its own economy. Politicians by February 2010 knew that they couldn’t do anything to save the economy by themselves, and lacking from the aid of the US, so instead they had to find a way to mislead the public eye.

Costa Ricans have always had a soft side for sports. Soccer had been the Number One Sport, however, thanks to failures in the last competitions and embarrassments in the 2002 and 2006 World Cups, people just stopped caring, They stopped caring about soccer, but not about sports as a whole, just as WWE found out when they decided to tour Costa Rica and in the three days of events, over 100 000 fans attended them and WWE garnered profits of over 6 million dollars.

Immediately, both sides found a mine of gold.

The owner of WWE and Costa Rican president quickly had a meeting and agreed on a stay of WWE talent on Costa Rica territory for series of shows. The WWE would benefit as the shows would be like regular RAWs, building to a PPV, and Costa Rica would benefit from the fact of having all those events on its arenas, getting part of the profit and most importantly, creating a distraction for the public eye.

Shows would be televised by local network “Teletica”, and then retransmitted in the USA by USA Network right after Monday Night Raw. PPVs would be available normally in the US and distributed exclusively by SKY in Costa Rica.

Besides, this events would end right of time for the selected talent to return to the WWE and kick off the Road to Wrestlemania.

Costa Rican president handpicked counselor rounded up the talent for the events with competitors from TNA, ROH and a few other wrestlers coming from different places. At first, The owner of WWE was against it, but finding it out he would be close to this outside talent would give him the chance to eventually sign them, he agreed.

Roster:

Rey Mysterio (Face)
Fan Favorite:
Selected by The owner of WWEthanks to his amazing connection with the Latin American audience. His high flying abilities have tone down thanks to an injury in the summer of 2009, but he has adopted a more mat based style to make up for this.

Abyss (Face)
Sympathetic Monster:
Even though his character isn’t the one of a destructive monster, and instead now inspires sympathy thanks to his troubled past, in the last year or so the monster aspect of his character has gotten emphasized by practically going over the entire TNA roster in mere squashes.

Austin Aries (Face)
No Gimmick Needed
He doesn’t need a fancy character or gimmick. Austin Aries just goes out there and wrestles. Comes from a great last part of 2009 and early 2010 as he finally won the ROH Championship.

Umaga (Tweener)
The Samoan Bulldozer
Even though he acts as a heel, his explosive maneuvers and incredible athleticism for such a big man just captures the amazement of the crowds, who cheer him.

Chavo Guerrero (Heel)
Legacy Man
The complete nemesis of Rey Mysterio. Selected by The owner of WWE as well to exploit his connecting with the Latin crowds. His family background has been exploited more than ever in his character, and he is now in a crusade to prove that he is the best Guerrero to have ever step inside a wrestling ring.

Samoa Joe (Face)
Badass
In the fall of 2009, Samoa Joe had enough of the still going MEM-Frontline storyline and decided to stop working with TNA. Immediately, The owner of WWE signed him to written contract. Joe debuted in ECW and won the championship in his first 5 months in the company. Since then, he has started to appear on Raw. On Royal Rumble 2010 he dropped the ECW Championship.

Mark Henry (Heel)
King of the Jungle
Channeling his 2007 persona, Mark Henry has found a new wind in his career.

Santino Marella (Tweener)
Comedy Character
Marella continues with his Italian character making everyone still laugh. He has also found a lackey in Nunzio.

Nunzio (Tweener)
Lackey
Rehired by WWE, Nunzio became Santino Marella’s lackey, admiring Santino for the way in which he greatly represents Italy.

Tyler Black (Heel)
Follower
Black started working with TNA on the fall of 2009, joining “The Cult”. He’s one of the workers The owner of WWE is interested in signing.

Christopher Daniels (Heel)
Cult Leader
Inspirational leader for Tyler Black, having become practically a God like figure for him. Daniels continues working for TNA although he is now considering retirement.

James Storm (Face)
Cowboy
Good ol’ American redneck. Signed with WWE in September of 2008. He had to tone down the “drinking” part of his character when he joined McMahonland.

Steve Corino (Heel)
Wrestling Purist
Corino has mainly worked in Japan all this years. He runs with a gimmick in which he targets those men he consider are or represent what is wrong with the wrestling business today.

Jack Swagger (Tweener)
Take No Prisoners
2009 was HIS year in WWE. In early 2010, WWE tried to give him a face turn but crowd kept booing him. From there, he runs a gimmick in which he trusts nor cares for anybody, heel or face…except if it is for his own convenience.

Robert Roode (Heel)
Rich Snob
Roode has become the king of the indys since he isn’t attached to TNA with a written contract. His gimmick consists of feeling superior than everybody else because of his monetary wealth. The owner of WWEaspires to sign him after this series of events end.

Hardcore Holly (Face)
Grizzled Veteran
Retired since being fired in 2008, Holly flew out of the US to calmed Costa Rica moving into a beach house. However, he didn’t hesitate when they call him to jump out of retirement and join.

Jamie Noble and Jimmy Wang Yang (Faces)
Rednecks
Fired by WWE in 2009, they went to Mexico where they run with a gimmick in which they play stereotypical American cowboys.

Gavin Spears (Tweener)
Take No Prisoners
Wrestling back in the UK, he has become the British version of American sensation Jack Swagger. He aspires to get back to the WWE.

Kafu (Heel)
(Monster)
Kafu hasn’t still debuted in WWE and is still in developmental. He has been receiving negative reports from agents and this would be his do or die test in WWE, as if he fails, he will be let go.

Championships:

Las Americas Heavyweight Championship (Top belt): Vacant

Central America-Caribbean Championship (Midcard belt): Vacant

Tag Team Championships: Vacant

WWE and Teletica present:
Manhunt (5 weeks of build up)

Tournament Finals for the Las Americas Heavyweight Championship
Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode
An 8 man tournament was made to determine to two men who would challenge for the main championship at Manhunt PPV. The chosen ones were Samoa Joe, Robert Roode, Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Steve Corino, Jack Swagger, Austin Aries and Santino Marella. Joe defeated Steve Corino on the first round and Jack Swagger on the semi finals, while Robert Roode beat Santino Marella (well, in fact he paid Marella so that Santino would get himself counted out) and Rey Mysterio on the semi finals (via interference of Chavo Guerrero). Two weeks before this even, Roode showed he can defeat Samoa Joe as in a tag team match he rolled Samoa Joe up getting the win. The week afterwards, Robert Roode tried to pay Samoa Joe so that he would get out of the match, in his words paying Samoa Joe so that Joe would save the embarrassment he was going to suffer. But Robert found that Joe is not for sale when got locked up in the Coquina Clutch and found himself taping out.

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Gets Fired
Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero
This two have had problems ever since 2006, but they were reignited when Rey Mysterio defeated Chavo Guerrero in the first round of the Las America Heavyweight Championship tournament. Chavo Guerrero considers himself the blueprint for Latin wrestlers, and he would be damned if anyone, especially Rey Mysterio, outdid him in front of fellow Latins. Guerrero, one week after losing to Rey, made that very clear to Rey, as he said he was coming after him. Rey Mysterio discovered that when Chavo interfered in his tournament match against Robert Roode costing him his title opportunity. The week after, Rey and Chavo confronted each other, and came to terms on the fact that they just can’t be on the same place. They went as far as saying that Costa Rica isn’t big enough for the two of them, so they agreed on a Last Man Standing Match, in which not only they would find out who is the better of the two, but they loser would be released from the Costa Rican “tour”…and WWE as a whole. A contract signing was agreed for the last week before Manhunt. Chavo Guerrero came out with a Rey Mysterio mask and started mocking him, which caused the anger of Rey Rey who attacked him. Both men had to be separated by security.

Central America-Caribbean Championship
Jack Swagger(c) vs Austin Aries
Swagger and Aries were scheduled to face each other at a first round tournament match for the top belt, however, something else was added to their match: the winner of that match would become the first ever CAC Champion. The match was nonstop action, but in the end, with a knocked out referee, Swagger used a steel chair to attack Aries and get the win…and the championship. The following week Aries was quick on asking for a rematch, however Swagger made it clear he was busy on bigger things: going after the Las Americas belt. However, next week, on his tournament match against Samoa Joe, Swagger wasn’t able to win and got eliminated. Two weeks before Manhunt, and now with Jack Swagger out of the top belt run, Austin Aries remade his challenge. Swagger accepted with the condition that from that point until the PPV, Austin Aries stayed away from him. Aries accepted. On the last week before the PPV, Aries found plenty of competition in a match against Christopher Daniels (which he won), while Jack Swagger talked to someone the camera wasn’t able to catch. Swagger proposed to that person an alliance to take Aries out and keep the belt around his waist. The secret person agreed.

20 Minute Time Limit
No Rules Triple Threat Match
Mark Henry vs Umaga vs Abyss
Mark Henry was quick on propagating his intentions and on the very first show he made everybody know he is the most intimidating, dominating figure in this business. On the second show, Henry grabbed a microphone and started talking again as how nobody can stop him…only to get confronted by Umaga. Henry proceeded to verbally run Umaga down, making fun at the fact that he can’t speak English. Umaga went after Mark Henry looking to attack him, but cowardly Henry ran out of the ring and up the ramp. However, that didn’t stop Mark Henry the week after to come out of the ring and start telling us how last week was a casualty and indeed nobody can stop him…only to this time get confronted by Abyss. Henry, a little more tentative this time, made fun of Abyss and his troubled past, only to find himself running out of the ring escaping from Abyss’s onslaught. The fourth week saw Santino Marella making an open challenge to anyone in the back. Challenge which was answered by Mark Henry…and Umaga…and Abyss. Marella quickly abandoned the ring leaving the three monsters inside the squared circle. Hell finally broke loose, but Mark Henry left the ring leaving Umaga and Abyss alone. Umaga and Abyss went face to face with each other going to confront each other, only to both get attacked from behind by Mark Henry, who then connected both with World Strongest Slams and stood tall over his two enemies. The last week before this PPV, Henry came down to the ring and started trying to plant seeds for Umaga and Abyss to attack each other, but it all backfired as when Umaga and Abyss came down the ring, they decided to attack Mark Henry and get revenge for last week instead of going after each other.

Steve Corino vs Hardcore Holly
Corino had his championship dreams crushed when he lost to Samoa Joe in the first round of the tournament. The week after that, Hardcore Holly, who had missed the first show, made his return to wrestling, cutting an emotional promo of his career. Corino interrupted him and let him know how he felt about Holly. Corino told Holly how it was old, washed up guys like him who just don’t know when to call it quits are the ones that are ruining the business. Holly only walked out of the ring, not getting physically involved with Corino. The week after that, Holly said in a interview how he has learn to deal with detractors, and Corino is no different from all the previous ones he has had to deal with over his career. Corino crashed his interview and told him he wasn’t a detractor, but was just telling the truth. Holly is washed up and refuses to do what’s best for the wrestling business and stay retire. He then ended by saying that for a guy who hasn’t really done anything meaningful in his career, he sure has stayed around for a long time. Holly stared at Corino, seemingly being about to snap, but he controlled himself and walked away. On the fourth show, Steve Corino inside the ring made fun of Holly’s career, running over his most embarrassing moments. Holly didn’t come out to the ring to confront Corino, and instead we just saw him backstage watching in a TV what Corino was saying. The week after this event, Corino came down to the ring once again, only this time he started insulting Holly’s family, asking him how they could live with such a disgrace of a human being. This was finally enough for Hardcore Holly to come down the ring and without saying a word just beating the living hell out of Corino, weapons included, until finally Corino was left motionless.

Tag Team Championships
Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black vs Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble vs Santino Marella and Nunzio
On week one, Christopher Daniels made clear his intentions of having gold around his waist and he sent Tyler Black to literally get it for him. Black made his way to the ring and demanded to be given the tag team championships, but when nobody came out to do so, Black walked to the back with his mission undone. Next week, Daniels and Tyler Black made their way out again and demanded to be given the championships or else, but they would be confronted by Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble, who said they were just as deserving of getting those belts. Daniels and Black tries to attack the rednecks but their attack backfired and they had to slid out of the ring to avoid a worse beat down. On the same show, Santino Marella watched his Las Americas title dreams get paid away by Robert Roode. Third week in the build up for Manhunt, it was Santino Marella and his lackey Nunzio the ones saying they deserved the titles, only to get confronted by the Rednecks and Daniels/Black, who did nothing else but to laugh at them. Finally, the three teams agreed on facing at Manhunt and the winner would get the Tag Team titles. For the fourth week, Santino Marella decided to get some warming up and made an open challenge, but when it was answered by three monsters, he had to flee out of the ring. On the meantime, Wang Yang and Noble got in the mood by making a BBQ on the outside of the arena. An angry Marella tried to crash into the BBQ but he was stopped by James Storm, who was in attendance at the BBQ. Storm confronted Marella and run him out of the place. In the meantime, Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black staid at their locker room talking strategy. The last week before this PPV. Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble, with James Storm on their corner, faced Santino Marella and Nunzio getting the win. Later on that night, Christopher Daniels went one on one against Austin Aries and not even with Tyler Black’s interference he was able to get the win. After the match, Black and Daniels ran into Marella and Nunzio in the back. Marella tried to play witty and drop some funny comments on Daniels defeat, only to get attacked by a sour Fallen Angel. Noble, Wang and James Storm watched at all of this satisfied in the TV of their locker room.

Results:

1) Steve Corino defeated Hardcore Holly clean by hitting his Old School Bomb.

Rey Mysterio interview. He talks that all the hate, all the bad things he had dreamt of doing to Chavo Guerrero since 2006,all of that, comes to an end inside that ring tonight.

2) Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black defeat Santino Marella/Nunzio and Jimmy Wang Yang/Jamie Noble when James Storm, who had come with Wang and Noble to ringside, turned on the rednecks connecting Wang with a Superkick allowing Black to get the pinfall.

3) Umaga vs Mark Henry vs Abyss goes to a Draw when nobody is able to get a pinfall or submission during the 20 minutes of time limit. After the match, all three continue brawling taking it all the way to the outside of the ring.

Jack Swagger is seen backstage in his locker room again talking to someone. The camera can’t see who he is. Swagger asks the man if he’s ready to do it. The man says yes and Swagger gets up leaving the locker room.

We see Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero in a divided screen, both warming up for their coming match.

4) Chavo Guerrero defeats Rey Mysterio in a Last Man Standing Match. A brutal match that saw all kinds of weapons being used finally came to an end when Chavo grabbed Rey Mysterio’s wife, threw her from the front row into the concrete floor and threatened to hit her with a steel pipe. Rey Mysterio dashed toward them trying to defend his wife only to get blasted right on the head with the pipe. A weakened and bloodied Rey wasn’t able to get up from that. As a result of this match, Rey Mysterio was fired from WWE and had to leave the country.

5) Jack Swagger defeats Austin Aries to win the CAC Championship. The ending of the match saw the referee get knocked out, and taking advantage of that, Gavin Spears, revealing himself as the man Jack Swagger had been talking to, came down to the ring and distracted Aries, allowing Swagger to roll Austin Aries in a cradle.

Samoa Joe gets interviewed right before his match. The interviewer asks him what’s going through his mind minutes away from wrestling for the Las Americas Heavyweight Championship. Joe simply says “kicking ass.”

6) Samoa Joe defeats Robert Roode to win the Las Americas Heavyweight Championship when Joe hits his Muscle Buster. The match was a demonstration, a showcase of mat wrestling, from both men.

WWE and Teletica present:
Breakdown(3 weeks of build up)

Las Americas Heavyweight Championship
Monster’s Ball
Samoa Joe(c) vs Mark Henry vs Abyss vs Umaga
In his first week as champion, Samoa Joe didn’t have a celebration. He didn’t sat down and watch the show from his locker room. No. Instead, Samoa Joe went out and he said that if he proved his mat wrestling ability at Manhunt, there was another side he needed to prove to himself, another side of his he needed to rediscover, and by watching Manhunt, there are three men that can help him with that. Samoa Joe then called out Mark Henry, Umaga and Abyss. All three made their way out and the champion said he needed to prove to himself he is still a sadistic son of a bitch, and when he saw all the violence that happened at the Triple Threat Match between Umaga, Mark Henry and Abyss, Joe said to himself, damn it, I want in. Joe finalized by challenging all three men to the most brutal match he has ever been in: Monster’s Ball. Joe left the ring and stared at the three men still inside the ring, who continued to look at him. Finally, Umaga made his answer to the challenge by hitting a Samoan Spike on Abyss. Mark Henry joined the melee as he went right after Umaga. Samoa Joe grinned as he saw Abyss, Umaga and Mark Henry restart their brawl from last night. Later on that show, Samoa Joe tangled with Umaga while Abyss went one on one with Umaga. Umaga and Joe walked out victorious of their respective matches. Next week, but now with the shadow of all four men being in Monster’s Ball, Samoa Joe teamed up with Abyss to take on Umaga and Mark Henry. Well, teaming up is rather farfetched, as Umaga, not having with Mark Henry’s shenanigans, turned the match into a huge brawl. Abyss and the champion Samoa Joe, also spoiling for the fight, joined the melee, ending the show with a massive brawl between all 4 competitors for Monster’s Ball. And the last week in the build up for Breakdown, we were graced with a huge main event, in which CAC Champion Jack Swagger went one on one with Las Americas Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe in a Lumberjack Match, with Umaga, Abyss, Mark Henry, Gavin Spears and Austin Aries all as lumberjacks. Samoa Joe would get the win, but his celebration was short lived, as a World Strongest Slam ended it. Henry in turn got connected by a huge Samoan Spike, which got overruled by a Blackhole Slam by Abyss. Abyss got to stand tall over his other three competitors going into their huge match.

Central America-Caribbean Championship
Jack Swagger(c) vs Gavin Spears vs Austin Aries
Jack Swagger DID have a championship celebration. A huge, over the top celebrating his championship victory. And in the celebration we had a very special invitee: Gavin Spears, instrumental in the title win for Jack Swagger. But soon after the party started, another guest joined. Austin Aries crashed in the celebration and made another challenge to Jack Swagger for the CAC Championship. Swagger quickly denied it, but gave Aries a non title match with him so that he could prove himself, and if he won that match, Aries would get that precious title opportunity. The match was an attempt of Swagger to screw Aries, as Gavin Spears repeatedly tried to interfere, but in the end, Aries shocked Jack and got the win…and the title opportunity. Next week, a cranky Jack Swagger had to agree to face Austin Aries for the belt, but he added his personal twist to the championship match, as he added Gavin Spears to the combination to make sure he walked out with the gold. Jack Swagger and Gavin Spears had the chance to prove their teaming abilities by facing Jamie Noble and Jimmy Wang Yang, match they won (with some interference of Christopher Daniels, Tyler Black and James Storm) Aries was interviewed backstage asking his opinion about this match and he said that even if it was a Handicap Match at Breakdown, he was walking out the champion. And finally, the week before Breakdown, while Jack Swagger had the chance to wrestle Samoa Joe in a Lumberjack Match, Gavin Spears tangled with Austin Aries before, with Spears hitting a low blow not seen by the referee to get the win. During the lumber jack match, Aries tried to get himself a piece of Swagger, however Spears stopped him and both men left brawling through the crowd. The CAC Champion, as we now, lost that match to Samoa Joe.

Santino Marella vs Steve Corino
Steve Corino had a huge smile on his face after his victory over Hardcore Holly, and almost without breaking any sweat, he defeated Nunzio. Backstage, Corino met Nunzio’s “superior”, Santino Marella. Marella tried talking to him, but Corino shoved him away, refusing to talk with someone who was nothing more than a simple comedy act polluting his business. Next week, a rematch was booked between Nunzio and Corino, but before the match a mad Santino Marella called out Corino challenging him to a match. Steve Corino made his way out to the ring and quickly defeated Nunzio (as Nunzio dashes toward him Corino connected a match ending Lariat) Then, Corino accepted the challenge, saying he was anxious of exposing Santino Marella as the embarrassment to the wrestling business that he is. The week after Breakdown, Santino Marella talked with Nunzio backstage and told him he needed to went out there one more time and face Steve Corino. A very reluctant Nunzio indeed went out to face Steve Corino, but Corino came out in street clothes. Instead of wrestling, Corino verball ran Nunzio, saying he was no better than Santino Marella. He told Nunzio he was a perennial loser, and someone as old and untalented as him was only stealing the room for the actual wrestlers. He said that, he was even a worse waste of space than what a running joke like Santino Marella could be. Nunzio, heartbroken, left the ring to reunite with Santino Marella backstage, who swore revenge for the actions of Steve Corino in the name of Italy.

Robert Roode vs Rey Mysterio
Robert Roode saw his championship dreams ruined when he lost against Samoa Joe. However, for him, that wasn’t the ending of his pursuits for the belt, and Robert made that clear when he was interviewed. In fact, Robert Roode said he had a secret weapon that was going to guarantee a title victory for him. Roode stepped out to the ring and much to the shock of the crowd he introduced his secret weapon: Rey Mysterio. The crowd was completely shocked, and they were left like that as Roode and Rey walked to the back not saying anything else. The week after that, Rey Mysterio came down to the ring by himself and explained that he was about to take a plane back to the US when he got a phone call in which he was told he had been resigned and was ordered to be in attendance for the show, only to find out that he had been signed by Robert Roode and his corporation. Rey said he might not like it, but apparently, he is under the orders of Robert Roode. Roode appear on the Tron and he told Rey that he would start proving his spot in Roode Inc by being on his corner in his match next week against Hardcore Holly. A disgusted Rey Mysterio had to indeed help Roode, as when the referee got knocked out, per command of Robert Roode, Rey passed Roode a steel chair which Robert used to swing Hardcore Holly and get the win. After the match, a mildly embarrassed and angry Rey Mysterio got in the face of Robert Roode. Roode simply said “if you have a problem with me being your boss Rey, I’ll see you in the ring on Sunday”

Christopher Daniels, Tyler Black and James Storm vs Jimmy Wang Yang, Jamie Noble and Hardcore Holly
Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black finally were the Tag Team Champions, but they, along with James Storm, especially James Storm, had a whole lot of explaining to do. Storm, along with the champions made their way down to the ring, Storm’s entire swagger and persona was different, having a lot of Christopher Daniels’s influence. Storm cut a promo basically saying that while the Rednecks were fun and games, he had to make sure the tag team belts went to someone worthy, and that’s what he did. Noble and Wang had enough and wanting some revenge they stormed to the inside of the ring, only to get outnumbered and destroyed by James Storm and the Tag Team Champions. Next week, James Storm stepped into the ring with Jamie Noble, in a match filled with tension and revenge. Jamie Noble was close to winning the match, but interference from the Tag Team Champions and the fact that Jimmy Wang Yang wasn’t able to stop it, let James Storm pick up the win. Later on that night, The Rednecks were interviewed and they said that next week, they would even up the odds. And that’s what they did, as opening the show, The Rednecks introduced their newest associate, Hardcore Holly. Holly said that Steve Corino opened his eyes to all the punks that are still out there, and he would be damned if he let those punks keep running the place. He closed by saying that James Storm and the tag team champions were punks. However, that made him a marked man, as later on that night, for a match in which Robert Roode would have Rey Mysterio in his corner, the Tag Team Champions attacked The Rednecks taking out any possible help Hardcore Holly could have gotten. Holly lost that match thanks to a huge chair shot by Robert Roode, and the team of James Storm, Daniels and Tyler Black won a lot of momentum going into their 6men tag team match.

Chavo Guerrero Open’s Challenge
Chavo Guerrero has been on a roll since Manhunt, defeating first Rey Mysterio and continuing it with the best competitors native from Costa Rica. However, Chavo Guerrero wanted more, and that’s why he made a challenge to anybody to face him at Breakdown.

Results:

1) Jimmy Wang Yang, Jamie Noble and Hardcore Holly defeated Christopher Daniels, Tyler Black and James Storm when Yang pinned Daniels after a Moonsault from the top rope.

Jack Swagger talks to Gavin Spears backstage. They go over their plan for tonight, in which they make sure Jack walks out as the champion. Swagger leaves the room, and Spears, alone now, grins in a suspicious way.

2) Steve Corino defeated Santino Marella after a Lariat. It was a rather competitive match with the crowd railing behind Marella, who wanted to get revenge on Corino for his actions. Nunzio tried to interfere but it was to no avail as he ended getting connected by a Lariat as well.

Mark Henry interview. He says that he might not have ever been in a Monster’s Ball match before, but he knows he’s the King of the Jungle, and nothing it’s too hard for him to do.

3) Chavo Guerrero called someone out for his challenge. It was answered by the debuting 6ft 4, 241 lb Kafu. Chavo Guerrero tried to put up a fight, but Kafu made quick work of Chavo Guerrero

4) Gavin Spears defeated Jack Swagger(c) and Austin Aries to win the CAC Championship. Spears and Swagger worked together for almost the entire match, however, and choosing his moment very carefully, Spears surprised Swagger rolling him up and taking the win.

Robert Roode interview. The interviewer asks if he is really going ahead with his match against his employee, Rey Mysterio. Roode says that besides being employee and employer, they are both wrestlers, and that’s what they are going to do out there, wrestle.

5) Robert Roode defeats Rey Mysterio. Roode grabbed a mic and he ordered Rey Mysterio to lay down for him. Mysterio obviously refused, but Roode said that if he doesn’t, Robert would fire him immediately and send him back to unemployment, back to a little town in Mexico where and he and his family could starve to death. Rey tells Roode to go ahead, leaving himself unprotected. Roode kicks Rey in the middle section and connects him with the Payoff, then covering him and getting the win.

6) Samoa Joe(c) defeated Abyss, Mark Henry and Umaga to retain his belt and win Monster’s Ball. Match filled with violence, weapons and blood, which came to an end when Joe hit his Muscle Buster on Abyss through a table.

Moonlight Drive

Question: I didn't really get to see all the rules, is anyone (ie. me) allowed to offer feedback and such?

The Rated R CMStar

I believe you can give feedback, but the actual decision of who advances gets taken by the judges (I believe ParaNoir and BKB are the judges)

Moonlight Drive

Well then you can all expect some feedback in the coming days. I've skimmed over them all so far, and you've all done a very nice job.

Evil Austin

I know there is still MS, Beer and myself to do things. I think there may be one or two more but that is what I can remember off the top of my head, he did say the 31st is the deadline and now is the 1st over here.

So I just would like to say that I am most likely out. Though I will give all you guys feedback if possible cause it looks great.

The Rated R CMStar

Beer said the deadline was yesterday, so I think they are out

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Personal ish. I'll have mine up tomorrow. Woulda done it today but it's super sunday so now that it's after noon I'ma get drunk.

It'll be up tomorrow.