BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I messaged JMay asking him to resticky the HOF which also had the hall of award winners. he said he would check it out but that was the last I heard of it.

Qwake

Yeah I'm a fan of more realistic BTBs too, I just don't like reading stuff that would never happen like bringing Stone Cold back fulltime or something, I dunno.

Was Hall of Fame the thread that showed all the past winners of awards and then the HOF BTBers or whatever?

Evil Austin

Yeah it was a thread which had past award winners and HOF inductees, if I am not mistaken the HOF members were XBA, Answer, Anigma, Switchy & CMS (I think).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like more realistic BTBs too. It takes a lot more talent to develop characters and create your own mould slowly through realistic booking instead of just making a federation full of top stars from any era and booking meaningless feuds with no real reasoning behind them other than just "We want to fight".

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
How in the hell did i become so popular if everyone prefers realistic btbs. I have never done a realistic btb ever lol. Well as it goes now I prefer non realistic btbs. I hate watching wwe tna nowadays and i find it boring to read. yeah they can change the storylines but rarely does it catch my interest. I like seeing feuds between people that have never feuded before.

Hometown Kid

Why? Why would someone make the character limit less than what some (My >_>) BTBs run? D:

The Rated R CMStar

It comes from a talk I had with Mike Chaos. My BTB, BTW, had one page collapsed because of WrestleBowl, so to avoid something like that happening again (thread pages dissapearing and not loading), he lowered the character limit from 125000 to 25000.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
jacked from Levi.
Who's your favourite Booker atm?
Nothing I've reviewed so far has been "my favorite", but I've been reading seX & y2j's stuff so I guess they fill in the blank.

Of all time?
XBA, CMS, & a split decision between BKB & Anigma

What's your favourite BTB atm?
Look at the first question

Of all time?
XBA's RAW, CMS's BTW, SWA & THE COMMENCEMENT

Who's your favourite superstar to write for matches?
Randy Orton or John Cena

Promos?
Chris Jericho or HBK

Hometown Kid

It comes from a talk I had with Mike Chaos. My BTB, BTW, had one page collapsed because of WrestleBowl, so to avoid something like that happening again (thread pages dissapearing and not loading), he lowered the character limit from 125000 to 25000.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Seems plausible then. ;D

Qwake

I was wondering what the hell happened, I didn't think HTKs show was any longer then any of mine ever were but I see now. Kind of sucks, it disrupts everything you do well you're posting.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
hey guys sorry I havent gotten Anarchy up this week. I have been really sick and was in the hospital for a day. I am trying to get it all wrapped up at the moment.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I'll try to check your show Andrew later...

Man, i find it hard to change my style of writing and try to shorten my matches to make it to the limit (but i failed) and it costs much lesser time. I just hope you will still like my works.

seX-Power

Gonna bump this to try and get some discussion going...

Sup guys?