BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Who's your favourite Booker atm?

Axis and Sex Power

Of all time?

Headfirst for Hardcore

What's your favourite BTB atm?

Let me get back to this one

Of all time?

Pro Wrestling Pride

Who's your favourite superstar to write for matches?

Chris Hero. He can pretty much work any style out there against any wrestler and it's awesome.

Promos?

Chuck Taylor and Chris Hero. They're just so easy to write for and it's fun coming up with goofy things for Chuck Taylor to do.

seX-Power

There's a lot of good guys, but I'd have to say either Cris or Pat. Mike is up there but he's been kinda inactive with CTW.

Of all time?

Tough choice, imma say Levi though.

Either mine (hey I enjoy reading Raw and ECW) or Pat's.

Of all time?

WWE: An Age of Evolution by CT Styles

I'm finding Chris Jericho really awesome to write with right now. Matt Hardy and CM Punk are up there as well.

Promos?

CM Punk and Chris Jericho, although I'm starting to enjoy writing for MVP.

Qwake

Now if Lennie would just post my shows...>_>
I posted the preview you asked me to post and nobody replied and I was waiting for your word on when to post the next show, I thought you might like people to actually reply to your thread before posting more news or shows.

Spiralshock.

Of all time?

It's hard to choose, I would say Andrew Walker but I haven't read too much of his work, Levi would be right up there too.

CTW.

Of all time?

Pride followed by HEW and SWA.

Kurt Angle.

Promos?

Chris Jericho, who's also right up there for the above question.

berrysi

Reaction score
Just wandering around looking for something good to read, any highly realistic feeling BTB's of current that peeps can suggest for my viewing pleasure, I'm too lazy to go through every thread.

berrysi

Reaction score
Kinda felt let down by opening post if honest, simply for the releasing of Team 3-D, Young Bucks, Jay Lethal and yes, The Nasty Boys (I'm old and have found their short stint weirdly entertaining thus far). Just think they all would have been worth keeping around, even for depth/jobbing duties, also killed that realistic feeling approach I mentioned I was looking for, might read on in future though. :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
rofl. BTB's don't got to be realistic. For realism, we watch tv. We'd rather have original stuff, and things we aren't used to. Levi made Rosey a main eventer. Anigma turned Cena heel, and CMS had Bob Sapp wrestling.

berrysi

Reaction score
I know BTB's don't have to be realistic, just my personal reading preference is for a highly realistic feeling one, no harm no foul like.

The Rated R CMStar

Well Berrysi, you could check WWE:2010 :shifty:, if you are asking as general BTBs as in general, you should check BTB 24/7 and check Xtremebadass's TNA BTB or Anigma's BTB

berrysi

Reaction score
Cheers Rated stuff, will take a gander at those, just trying to get me motivation up to throw together a BTB sometime. Tis it very active here in general as of late?

Axis

BTBs should more or less be realistic, imo. Anybody can create a good show using Triple H, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Sting, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. The real challenge is taking what you're giving, and trying to grow something of quality out of it. imo.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah the section has been really active as of late, both between bookers interacting and shows actually being posted

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I haven't read BTB as of late but the last time I checked Cris' work. I just gave him some praise.

Of all time?
Anigma and Andrew Walker

can't answer that, will start trying BTB's next week after finishing all my work. hehe....

Of all time?
WWE: The Commencement, SWA and XBA's TNA Impact

Shelton Benjamin :shifty:

Promos?
Stevie Richards and most of the heels I used in a BTB.