BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

So, instead of the chat room, we can use this thread now to just talk amongst ourselves in a chilled way. Pretty much split the original chat room into an advice thread and into this thread. Obviously, no stupid spam but casual talk amongst the bookers is accepted.

Starting off the discussion, how is everyone liking the new threads in the lounge?

Evil Austin

I am really happy that the lounge is getting some activity again. I mean probably half a year ago there were polls on to delete the lounge or not. Great work guys.

seX-Power

Yeah, polls made by Gards. HOW DO YA LIKE IT NOW, ASS CLOWN~!?

Evil Austin

Woot~! Almost one page full of new threads in the lounge, moving away the old threads of the lounge and starting a new era in the section.

Hometown Kid

I'm glad that things are working out and Brandon did a great job with all the threads, so give him some big time credit. I'm glad some threads are coming along too. Good stuff, everybody.

Now if Lennie would just post my shows...>_>

seX-Power

I'm thinking of a thread where everybody nominates what they think their own best match is and then we all vote to decide THE best match ever written in the BTB section, out of the nominated choices. Thoughts?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Ilys seX. Like alot <_<
Good idea IMO, Andrew is gonna win though :p. And Marty Janetty to Shawn Michaels? :(

C4

Starting off the discussion, how is everyone liking the new threads in the lounge?

Seeing all this activity in the section, it feels good. I might as well get back to this soon.

Good work.

seX-Power

Just a small survey to get people's opinions.

Who's your favourite Booker atm?

Of all time?

What's your favourite BTB atm?

Of all time?

Who's your favourite superstar to write for matches?

Promos?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Who's your favourite Booker atm?
seX and Andrew.

Of all time?
On this forum, probably Levi.

What's your favourite BTB atm?
Ours~!

Of all time?
HEW or SWA.

Who's your favourite superstar to write for matches?
Tough one, I would go Jericho. With RAW and ECW rosters though in my thread, I would go probably Orton or CHRISTIAN~!
So yes, that means I love writing rest holds and chinlocks for Orton ;D.

Promos?
seX has JoMo, Edge, CM Punk and Jericho >_>, so it's CHRISTIAN~!