Bruce PRICKard Spoils WM 25 (In part)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The only reason I clicked on the title of this thread was that WWE will obviously not screen anything related to WrestleMania which has already been spoiled on the internet. However, I would still want to see this on WrestleMania 25, it would be so thrilling and exciting.

Moonlight Drive

I stopped reading at Shawn Michaels. So now it isn't spoiled, it's just building excitement.

I don't really know why anyone would read all of that, spoilers=lame.

In fact, I don't even know why I read this thread =/

chessarmy

I just had to read this thread and the plans look FUCKING AMAZING.

Too bad WWE will change them since it got spoiled, Prichard really is a dumbass.

Moonlight Drive

^^I didn't read all of it like I said, but I don't think they'll changed HBK vs Taker as the match, perhaps the build-up and story.

But I just noticed Stinger's post, if HBK retires at Backlash, I'll fucking never watch WWE again.

chessarmy

But I just noticed Stinger's post, if HBK retires at Backlash, I'll fucking never watch WWE again.

It would show just how much WWE actually respects one of the best wrestlers to ever grace the ring. I agree with you

Travis40

Why does it matter what PPV Michaels goes out at? I thought it was supposed to be the match that counted, and not the PPV. BTW, does anyone else think that HIAC Match at Backlash would be Kane's last match instead of HBK's?

BTW, those plans were fucking amazing.

there is an angle on the March 30th edition of RAW(the last RAW before WM) scripted for Kane to be cremated alive, only to escape in mere seconds with HBK ditching him.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING EPIC!!!

I loved how Paul Bearer would tell Taker it's "time to go home".

Fuck Bruce Prickard

This Guy

Um, I think the story sounds way too far fetched even for the WWE. Sounded pretty lame. Kane fighting HBK for a shot at Taker and then Kane protecting him just to turn on him and help Taker? With HBK becoming a heel and Kane then going face after mania and retiring HBK? Really? I don't buy it other then the possibility that it will be HBK vs. Taker at 25.

Travis40

I just thought of something. HBK's supposed to be the heel at Backlash going against the new face Kane? and that's supposed to be HBK's last match ever?...as a heel? I doubt WWE would push one of the biggest wrestlers ever out of the door as a heel. That's why I think it's Kane's last match instead.

The Rated R CMStar

I doubt they'll even consider Kane for such a big angle :shifty:

Great One

The HIAC match would be sick... it's almost guaranteed that they'd go to the top.

Evil Austin

^ Ye but the thing was that it would be at backlash hopefuly they could have atleast stretched a few matches out between them until a bit HIAC at SS.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't like the proposed ending of the match. Taker had the match lost and he only won because of Kane. Hell, he didnt even get his Tombstone in, instead Kane put him on top of HBK.

JTG

Reaction score
The only plans that are believable are Kane and Michaels both wanting to face Undertaker and fighting for the right at No Way Out and the actual Michaels vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania. Everything between NWO and WM sounds stupid and terrible. Why wouldn’t they just say that Undertaker is planning on retiring after WM instead of “returning to Death Valley?â€￾

I can see both Michaels and Undertaker going into WM as faces, then when the finish comes, Michaels assaults Undertaker with a steel chair like the article says, beginning a heel run right then and there. BOOM, pyro explodes, and Kane comes walking down to the ring and climbs to the apron and over the top rope. Michaels charges at Kane, who picks him up and drops him with a Tombstone. Kane just stands there and watches as Undertaker crawls over on his own and drapes an arm over Michaels for the 1.….2.….3. After the match, Undertaker gets to his feet and stands face to face with Kane. Suddenly, the lights go out, and when they come back on, Undertaker is gone, and Kane is left standing in the middle of the ring as WM25 comes to an end (the Paul Bearer return is unnecessary as well).

Basically, there are parts in the article I believe and some I don’t.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I really don't believe any of the article, hence why I'm not even counting them as spoilers. lol. WWE isn't capable of doing sucha dynamic storyline. It's simply not possible. The title of the thread should more likely be "We created this cool storyline for an efed, come check it out!"

MikeRaw

What the hell? How is wwe "not capable" of putting together such a dramatic storyline? They've had many. And really, this storyline isn't even that dramatic.
Up until WM, it's very similar to the Flair storyline. Where people are competing over who gets to face him, the only difference is, the person doin git is heel, not face. But it's a smilar storyline.

And if it's the match ending that's too "far fetched", remember, that's only one of the many ideas they had for the match ending, and they said that one sounded the most intriguing, There could've been a different one in there.

Anyways, to suggest wwe couldn't pull off a storyline like that is stupid. They've done huge storylines many times (sometimes good, sometimes bad) but they can do it, and I actually believe this one.