Bruce PRICKard Spoils WM 25 (In part)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Sounds like a good angle...Except for Kane wrestling HBk in his last match.

I can almost guarantee that HHH will be the one who wrestles HBk in HBK's last match.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kane being cremated alive? On national TV, when there is another thread on this very topic that says how WWE is geared towards kids? Paul Bearer randomly making a Wrestlemania appearance (because apparently being buried in cement is ya know, totally escapable)? Kane actually being used in a Main Event storyline flipflopping between face and heel on a weekly basis? Not only is it illogical, but I actually feel sorry for you if you believed one second of it.

Kayfabe is dead, people need to start accepting that Russo and WCW did that a long time ago.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kane being cremated alive? On national TV, when there is another thread on this very topic that says how WWE is geared towards kids?

You are aware that cartoons are pretty violent right? Or do you not interact outside your own bubble?

Paul Bearer randomly making a Wrestlemania appearance (because apparently being buried in cement is ya know, totally escapable)?

You are also aware that that storyline did not end in Bearer's death right? They qualified what happened on wwe.com fater the show. Not to mention that Undertaker and Kane have been exhibiting 'supernatural' powers for how long now? Is it such a stretch to believe that maybe Bearer might have a bit of that ish going on too?

Kane actually being used in a Main Event storyline flipflopping between face and heel on a weekly basis? Not only is it illogical, but I actually feel sorry for you if you believed one second of it.

How is it illogical? Just because Kane's character has been buried all these years doesn't mean its unsalvageable. They just need to invest real time in him. But I guess that line of thinking is too 'illogical' for you. Come on now.

Kayfabe is dead, people need to start accepting that Russo and WCW did that a long time ago.

What does this have to do with anything? I think you were trying to find something meaningful to sign off with but instead we just get more of your usual nonsensical bullshit.

Montana

Im surprised people think Bruce is a jerk for revealing "possible" storylines. I mean, If you made up this this storyline, and you got fired, you wouldn't want them to steal your idea and go with it. I think Bruce is in the right.

As far as the storyline goes, it sounds alright. I think it could use some tweaking. I wouldn't mind seeing Brothers of Destruction vs DX. Then have Kane turn on the Undertaker in the match. Then the Undertaker would have to fight off all three. (Then again, you don't have HHH in a major match) But you could have a Kane/HBK on raw, and HHH/Taker on SD leading up.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats a cool idea for a story line but they obviously would change it a lot before wrestlemania anyways. i hope they do something like that tho.

The Rated R CMStar

Another thing, maybe I am just taking creative too lightly but

Do you really think that WWE plans that far ahead?

We are talking about the possibility of WWE having a storyline planned since November (if not earlier), for a timespan of NWO-Backlash, and while I don't doubt that WWE can create great storylines, I am not too sure they plan that far ahead

This Guy

I still don't buy it.

The idea that HBK would end his career as a heel seems wrong.

The idea that Taker would end his career still undefeated at Mania is fine but the idea that he needed help to win also seems wrong.

Theres just way too much clutter.

-TJ-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why you Prick? WHY?

That storyline would be fuxepic. Damn....

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Damn! I just read it! This could be a one great storyline and I just got "spoiled", I wonder how will they do to Kane in the cremation thing, and now I am also curious on how will they book SCSA's return match since I haven't read any spoilers about it if there's one.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You are aware that cartoons are pretty violent right? Or do you not interact outside your own bubble?

So burning a real living man alive on television is considered a cartoon? Yeah your so totally more full of shit than normal.

Go on and live in your own little fantasy world pretending like you really really want this storyline to happen and find yourself an excuse to hate on Prichard for spoiling it and Creative for "changing" it. I have no problem shaking my head at you actually believing that WWE is capable of planning 4 months ahead in storylines. Good for you, have a cookie. Kayfabe is still dead.

Moonlight Drive

I just read the whole thing, and that has to be bullshit or at least I hope it is. Kane stepping on his hands and joining Taker is pretty shit, especially if this is real and HBK retires as a heel, against Kane of all people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So burning a real living man alive on television is considered a cartoon? Yeah your so totally more full of shit than normal.

Clearly you've never seen a Looney Tunes cartoon have you? I know blowing up someone with TNT is a little more extreme than burning alive but y'know.

In regards to the rest of your asinine post how you shake your head at me believing that WWE could plan four months ahead. Its been peretty clear in the past that they have. Especially when it has come to Undertaker's storylines. His return at WM 20 being one of the more notable examples.

What amuses me is that you are so certain that they cannot and what proof do you have for this? Nothing, just your assumptions and lack of faith. So unless you decide to show me some cold hard facts you can stfu and get the fuck out of my thread.

Evil Austin

I still think that the storyline was a great idea but it should have been billed at WM as Taker's last match so people in the crowd would know and chant things it would make it more memorable instead of him leaving with Bearer and people thinking one day he might come back.

Another thing I want to mention is the Kane and HBK ending at Backlash; I don't think it should end at Backlash of all places it should be one of the big 4 PPV's at least. I think if it did go and happen this storyline and wasn't spoiled. Backlash should have been a match between HBK and Kane but a normal match where it was a DQ or shitty ending and with this they made street fight matches and other PPV matches.

Building up to the nearest Big 4 PPV after WM being Summerslam where they had the HIAC match.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Pretty great storyline there, I see them changing some of the things there, but things should be the same to lead up to Taker leaving. But just because 5-10% of the WWE audience already knows what's happening, doesn't mean they have to scrap it entirely.

I don't have a problem with Pritchard being bitter about getting released, but what I do hate is the Observer, just because they're the Observer.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But just because 5-10% of the WWE audience already knows what's happening, doesn't mean they have to scrap it entirely.

You do make a very valid point on this. However I cannot help but think that the McMahon's hatred for the internet will cause him to scrap this and re-write it simply out of spite.