Bruce PRICKard Spoils WM 25 (In part)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

well, not a surprise there with HBK being involved in Taker's last match... but Kane too? Hmm

MC Rae

Reaction score
'Taker needing help to win at 'Mania? That's fucking bullshit. Having HBK's final match against Kane of all people at Backlash of all PPV's sounds Blue too. If it was KANE'S final match then it would sound more believeable.

Seriously give me Michaels/Taker at Mania 25 and I'll be forever grateful but there seems to be some odd flaws in that proposed storyline.

Great One

Go on and live in your own little fantasy world pretending like you really really want this storyline to happen and find yourself an excuse to hate on Prichard for spoiling it and Creative for "changing" it. I have no problem shaking my head at you actually believing that WWE is capable of planning 4 months ahead in storylines. Good for you, have a cookie. Kayfabe is still dead.
Rofl, how is it so hard to believe WWE plans ahead? DX? Flair? nWo? They've done it on so many occassions, and it's actually expected with larger stars/older wrestlers.

Evil Austin

Just because the last year in wwe have been pretty dull compared to others in history doesn't mean if they don't sit down and put their minds to it they can't plan months ahead for a main event storyline?

Keep in mind that the wwe is the best wrestling company in the world right now and there is a reason for that. Its because every time there has been competition like WCW the creative team worked out a storyline like Austin / Vince or Rock / Austin or Foley and Rock or DX that would be months in advance and last a long time.

Either way why are we dumb for beleiving in the wwe?

Travis40

OMFG, why do people think that HBK will retire at Backlash? If I'm not mistaken, it was the person that was posting this story on the Observer or whatever site it was on, that said that it would probably be HBK's last match. If anything, it would be Kane's last match.

seX-Power

Tbh, even Kane shouldn't have his last match at Backlash. Undertaker v Shawn would be great and everything, but there are just too many things in this script that are flawed and just wouldn't work.

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels' final match at Backlash? Undertaker requiring assistance at WM? Kane earning a push involving these two? Not buying it. No way.

newmie

Reaction score
Yeah the script is a bit faulty and unbelieveable for me to take it too truthfully. However I like the idea of Michaels and Kane being involved. But They should add Triple H too. Then have Kane and the Undertaker team up against DX at Mania, and then have Bearer come out and make it Kane and Taker's last match. Then Michaels keeps going for a little while longer and retires at a Big 4 PPV.

C4

But just because 5-10% of the WWE audience already knows what's happening, doesn't mean they have to scrap it entirely.

Exactly, there is a possibility of this still happening at WrestleMania.

But from the looks of things, it's not or maybe it's just that the WWE decided to replace Kane with JBL in this storyline.

Airfixx

Exactly, there is a possibility of this still happening at WrestleMania.

But from the looks of things, it's not or maybe it's just that the WWE decided to replace Kane with JBL in this storyline.

Yeah, cos no-one will notice that JBL isn't Takers brother... : pffffffffffffffffff :

Regardless, get your own damn wisdom/insight (rather than ripping off and mis-appropriating mine from another thread).

Then have Kane and the Undertaker team up against DX at Mania.

On paper that would be fucking awesome if done for a WM ME... I mean it would be totally unpredictable as Takers record wouldn't be at stake per say.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Clearly you've never seen a Looney Tunes cartoon have you? I know blowing up someone with TNT is a little more extreme than burning alive but y'know.

You....really....can't be.....this idiotic.

You show me an episode of looney tunes where a live, living breathing in the flesh non animated person was burned alive. WWE has stated numerous times its aiming its image towards kids now, and if you can't get it through your head that burning people in effigy is not for kids, then I'm afraid you've got a few more issues than frying your brain is going to help you escape from.

It's always been known that WWE is incapable of planning things out that far ahead of time. Undertaker flashing his lights and saying "Rest In Peace" for 3 months is NOT planning ahead of time.

The type of angle this article is talking about involves HBK and Kane turning from heel to face to heel to face a billion times within a 3 month period, with Kane going over HBK with him retiring as a heel. If you honestly believe that this was planned to happen, you're a moron. A complete, total, brain dead, and just plain wrong in the head moron. It aint gonna happen, it never was going to happen, and to honestly believe that they would change alignments 4 times a piece in less than six months, burn one of them alive and have another ascend to the heavens while one retires as a heel is absolutely ridiculous. Stick to looney tunes MS, because you obviously seem to know jack squat about how the real world works.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You....really....can't be.....this idiotic.

It... didn't... really... take you six fucking days to come up with this response. Pathetic.

You show me an episode of looney tunes where a live, living breathing in the flesh non animated person was burned alive. WWE has stated numerous times its aiming its image towards kids now, and if you can't get it through your head that burning people in effigy is not for kids, then I'm afraid you've got a few more issues than frying your brain is going to help you escape from.

That's not the point. Whether its animated or live action, its all still fake in the end. Oh shit. What have I done. Did you know Santa Claus is fake too? Its all in content and context my man.

There is no difference between me telling my kid (God forbid) that no, you can't blow people up with TNT it will kill them, or burning people alive, it will kill them.

Its the content, not how the content in presented. Genius.

It's always been known that WWE is incapable of planning things out that far ahead of time. Undertaker flashing his lights and saying "Rest In Peace" for 3 months is NOT planning ahead of time.

Read Bret Hart's bio. If there was anyone who has any reason to say bad things about Vince, it's him. However he blatantly says in there that typically Vince has his storyboards planned out months in advance. Now shut the fuck up and stop making things up.

The type of angle this article is talking about involves HBK and Kane turning from heel to face to heel to face a billion times within a 3 month period, with Kane going over HBK with him retiring as a heel. If you honestly believe that this was planned to happen, you're a moron. A complete, total, brain dead, and just plain wrong in the head moron. It aint gonna happen, it never was going to happen, and to honestly believe that they would change alignments 4 times a piece in less than six months, burn one of them alive and have another ascend to the heavens while one retires as a heel is absolutely ridiculous. Stick to looney tunes MS, because you obviously seem to know jack squat about how the real world works.

lolz.

Apparently wrestling = the real world. If you haven't noticed, wrestling is ridiculously over the top and heel/face turns have taken place faster than that. Seriously get out of my thread. You have nothing.