Bruce PRICKard Spoils WM 25 (In part)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
From the latest torch newsletter.....

contains spoilers....

In a rather low unclassy move made earlier this week by a former employee of the WWE who was recently released, said person has mailed out the planned script that was to take place at WWE's 25th anniversary of their Superbowl they call Wrestlemania to various "dirt sheet" websites such as ourselves, presumably giving away the storyline on The Undertaker.

It is no secret to who is behind this mess, as former WWE producer Bruce Prichard, best known to WWF fans as "Brother Love"(ironically The Undertakers first manager) was released last week. The ten page script confirmed rumors of Undertakers opponent being Shawn Michaels.

The story behind it will be that Shawn Michaels, along with Undertakers kayfabe brother Kane, has gotten word that Undertaker is planning on returning to Death Valley after Wrestlemania 25(Also confirming rumors of Undertakers 2009 retirement). Kane, feeling that this is his chance to prove himself to the Undertaker, as he has never defeated the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, takes it upon himself to insert himself into the match at Wrestlemania 25. On the other hand, Shawn Michaels who has no opponent for the show, insists that he is the one who should face The Deadman in his last match, citing Ric Flair as an example. This leads to a semi feud between Kane and Shawn Michaels over who gets to face 'Taker at Wrestlemania.

This will eventually lead to a match between the two at No Way Out, with Shawn Michaels prevailing(by cheating, thus starting a small heel run) and facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25. In the weeks leading into Wrestlemania 25, Kane will align himself with Shawn Michaels after HBK convinces Kane that he is indeed the better man to "do the job" at Wrestlemania 25.

HBK is set to take advantage of the fact that Kane is the closest thing to The Undertaker and will have Kane tell him of his weaknesses. The script also calls for Kane to play as a bodyguard for HBK, protecting him until Wrestlemania 25 and assisting him to his matches on RAW. Mind games will prevail in classic 'Taker fashion; there is an angle on the March 30th edition of RAW(the last RAW before WM) scripted for Kane to be cremated alive, only to escape in mere seconds with HBK ditching him.

The last two pages on the script is specifically for the match at Wrestlemania 25, with Undertaker prevailing, keeping his streak alive. The finish calls for HBK to viciously assault 'Taker with a steel chair as the referee is laid out, taking advantage of the golden opportunity.

As the referee regains himself(Mike Chioda is scheduled to referee the match) he begins the traditional slow count that is stopped by Kane stepping down on his hands. Kane will then grab HBK and deliver his signature Chokeslam to him and drag his Brother unto him, keeping Undertakers streak alive. Page ten called for Paul Bearer to come out with the urn, announcing to Undertaker that it's time to go back home. As 'Taker regains himself, he will stand face to face with Kane, and do his signature pose, before vanishing into the air. The ending has a lot of different scripts to it on the page, but this is the one we found more relevant. This will lead to a feud with Kane and HBK, leading to a Hell In A Cell match at Backlash, with that being HBK's possible last match.

This is confirmation to the rumors that has been making the rounds on the net as of late. The storyline was to be produced by Bruce Prichard, Michael Hayes, and Vince Mcmahon. We are not to excited to see what action WWE may take against Prichard releasing scripts of planned shows and angles, but it was a very unclassy move made by him and his parties. We here at WON do not condone the actions of Prichard.

MikeRaw

What a fucking jackass.
I read it, and i must say, it sounded good. But Prichard is a fucking idiot.
Not only did he just backstab wwe, but also, wwe will now obviously have to rethink their whole plans, and come up with a new angle/storyline, and chances are, it won't be very good.

Thanks, Brother Hate.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah assuming this was true it wasn't bad at all. The one thing I don't necessarily like is the idea of HBK being retired at a non big 4 PPV.

MikeRaw

^Agreed. BTW, I'm just goign to tinker with the name of this thread for a sec. (Feel free to change it back.)

Evil Austin

Well that guy is just a blueberry~ He fucked up HBK / Taker match and now the wwe will have to rethink and replan their whole main event and change it otherwise it will not be a suprise and won't have anyone on the edge of their seats. Though it was a great idea and if not spioled I would have loved it.

MikeRaw

I just pray they don't resort to doing anything similar to Taker's storyline in SvR, and have him turn Kane and HBK into Zombies now.

Kizza

This is just such a pricky thing to do. Seriously, just cos WWE fired you, don't mean you go and spoil their BIGGEST match probably of the year. That's just downright horrible.

Soulpower

We here at WON do not condone the actions of Prichard.

Yet it didn't stop them from posting said spoilers on the Newsletter.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Shit, I hope they change the storyline to be equally is good as what I just read.

Fucking asshole spoiled it. Also HBK shouldn't retire at Backlash.

Airfixx

Pritchard certainly shows here that he has no class.

We here at WON do not condone the actions of Prichard.

Yet it didn't stop them from posting said spoilers on the Newsletter.

My thoughts exactly... "But we're only doing our job"... Wankers!

Still, TBH, I'm just as pissed at myself for reading it though.

A Heel HBK with Kane as bodyguard would have been dope.... However, the idea of HBK being retired at Backlash is a bit shite.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What an idiot imo.

I would have loved to seen this storyline. But now they gonna have to change it around and it might turn in to something sucky or turn in to Undertaker losing(I hope not I rather it suck then them keeping it all the same expect making Taker lose insted of winning)

C4

That was such a classic WrestleMania ending, Paul Bearer coming out with the urn and the faceoff between Undertaker and Kane, it would've been so classic.

I can't believe the fact that the guy spoiled everything on the internet, now the WWE will change this awesome storyline and make things worse. DAMN.

Evil Austin

Who knows they might make it better. But honestly that ending with Paul Bearer with the urn telling Undertaker its time to come back home and he leaves going back to hell' to death valley or whatever he calls it would have been an ending for wrestling history let alone wrestle mania history.

Kaedon

Reaction score
"We dont condone his actions, but will gladly spoil it for you" fuck them. Hypocrites IMO. If I were to have a site with news, there would be no, none, nada, ZERO SPOILERS. And I definately woudnt say "Well how could he spoil it, its so horroible, what an ass, lets take look at the spoilers"