Bound For Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
^I was responding to the bottom part of the post. She said any women who could wrestle wouldn't touch TNA, if that were true, all the ones I mentioned would be gone.

All the women you posted are fucking awful at anything professional wrestling.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^^^All of which, aside from Tara and (pressumably) Mickie, don't get any TV time... :-sigh-:

Do you not even fuckin' read the posts you respond to? ...Even the bits in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS?

Christ!
...the only part of his post in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS was LVE. And let's see. Taylor and Hamada were at one taping a month ago and were ghosts for like two months before that, Sarita was admittedly out on injury but her angle was dropped and her tv time gone well before that, is Daffney even with the company anymore?, don't even speak to me about Cookie and this whole fucking Jersey Shore thing that even the worthless TNA live audience doesn't care about, etc. The current MARKETED division, IE the people who have actually been on tv in the past month, are as follows:

LVE: Gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead.
Velvet: Gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead.
Madison: Gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead.
Angelina: Leader of a varying number of girls who have the gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead. Also, gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead.
Tara: Wow, this is the first one I didn't just copy and paste for.
Mickie: We'll see.

Now I'm not saying they need to market more girls, since I realize the Knockouts aren't getting more than 7 minutes of screentime as long as the Hogan regime is running the show. I'm saying, as long as we're marketing women whose wrestling abilities are questionable at best, would it kill them to broaden the spectrum? Blah blah Daffney can't wrestle, but at least if she's in the ring with one of TBP or former BP members, the casual viewer tuning in could tell them apart.

Gimmick of a spoiled princess whose voice could wake the dead.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^I was refering to YOUR post and the fact that numb-nut couldn't even note these caps.

[quote="Tsaalyo Phoenix"!]I said MARKETED division[/quote]

(Hense me quoting the above the post you reposnded to.)

The point was the gilrs he was championing AREN'T marketed therefore null point.