Bound For Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pacmanboi

Reaction score
To me was a huge hit, I don't think that anyone could have saw Jeff Hardy's heel turn coming.

So, Questions that need to be answered:

Why did "they" come together?
Does this mean Sting, Nash, & Pope are Face?
Is Angle really retired? Will he take revenge?
How will Jeff Hardy's heel turn play out since we haven't seen him work the mic as a heel?
Team 3D Really Gone?

Overall Big Hit for TNA.

Axis

Reaction score
This has to be a gimmick account. Ban.

Pacmanboi

Reaction score
This isn't a gimmick account. I'm a real user lol. I started this account today after BFG.

Montana

Reaction score
Nobody saw it coming because it didn't make any sense.

Reaction score
Isn't Jeff Hardy on a limited appearance contract? If so, is having him win the title a good idea? It doesn't seem so to me. You'd think they'd learn their lesson with the RVD debacle.

Also, I find the "they" reveal to be very lackluster and disappointing. I was hoping for something similar to ROH's Age of the Fall. Instead it's Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Hardy & Abyss. Maybe they can call themselves Age of the Fail.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So uhhh let me understand here. Abyss turned on Hogan only to reunite with Hogan?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
So Hulk and Bischoff joined TNA as top guys and bided their time for a year... to reveal themselves as the secret top guys? The hell's the point of this? Dixie already does everything those two ask, a formal takeover is just redundant.

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy as a heel is a huge fail just on that premise. There are two guys that just can't be heel in this industry, one is Rey the other is Meth Hardy. Then they add Hogan and Bischoff, two guys who were played out in 1998, Abyss, who sucks dick and has been sucking dick for the past two years and then someone no one will give a shit about in Jeff Jarrett. OMG BIGGG SWEERRRVVEEEEE.

You can already see it, Nash, Pope and Sting are going to form a Wolfpack group to counter the Hollywood group while Fourtune will become the Filthy Animals of TNA, the more talented group that gets stuck with feuding with the Dungeon of Doom (the ECW guys). The match itself was good, but the ending sucked. I didn't watch any other part of the show except for the Guns-Bucks match which was fun, but nothing special. And why the fuck are the Bucks wearing those faggy tights again?

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Can you see it? Can you see it already? Well I'm sure with you on the case, TNA will succeed.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy as a heel is a huge fail just on that premise. There are two guys that just can't be heel in this industry, one is Rey the other is Meth Hardy. Then they add Hogan and Bischoff, two guys who were played out in 1998, Abyss, who sucks dick and has been sucking dick for the past two years and then someone no one will give a shit about in Jeff Jarrett. OMG BIGGG SWEERRRVVEEEEE.

You can already see it, Nash, Pope and Sting are going to form a Wolfpack group to counter the Hollywood group while Fourtune will become the Filthy Animals of TNA, the more talented group that gets stuck with feuding with the Dungeon of Doom (the ECW guys). The match itself was good, but the ending sucked. I didn't watch any other part of the show except for the Guns-Bucks match which was fun, but nothing special. And why the fuck are the Bucks wearing those faggy tights again?

The bucks ever stopped wearing those tights? Anyways, sick of hearing people bitch, what did you guys overall think of this PPV? Personally, I loved it and thought it turned out alot better than it sounded.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
I reckon bound for glory has been good for TNA, it opens alot of doors for where they could go now with alot of things.

- Theres no chance that Angle's finished, but they'll play with that cos of being robbed and all that blah

- SAMOA JOE IS GONNA BE SICK AGAIN!!!!!

- Perfect way to entice Matt Hardy over, they've employed all his mates anyway why not give his bro the strap. The Hardys will ride again.

- Team 3D may be going the HBK route and exiting the profession with some grace and one last SICK match.

I reckon it was a good show. Williams - Lethal was quality, so was the world title match until they did the WM17 homage.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Yeah but TNA potentially lost alot of stars.

Rhino is reportedly done.

Sabu only had a contract until BFG.

Team 3D is retiring.

Kevin Nash supposedly wrestles his last impact tonight.

Kurt Angle lost so apparently hes retiring. (Highly doubt this.)

Slipknoted

Reaction score
^Yeah but that's cool sort of,

-Sabu and Rhino gone, thats cool, they are wicked wrestlers but i reckon times up, even for most of EV2,they are quality don't get me wrong but its time to take a step back. Same for 3D ,

- Yeah i think Nash is done, but he needs too, he's not a dumb guy.

- Angles not done hes got at least another year minimum

do you reckon Daniels will come back? Maybe we'll see more of Red? Kendrick may become more actuve? things like that, They could fully use the roster. I dont think we're gonna see much more wrestling from foley, flair, hogan, or sting. They could still knock about the ring and that, just dont have them in matches.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Kendrick is pretty active. did you really say we won't see alot of Hogan? hes now the number one heel in the company apparently and one of the masterminds behind the top heel group in TNA atm. Sting is supposed to be the top face to battle Hogan apparently. Doubt we'll see more Red. Daniels has said hes willing to return if TNA wants him to, so if TNA wants him to, yes. Ill miss Rhino and Sabu, Sabu was like the original X Division pioneer and Rhino is actually only a year older than AJ Styles. (Yeah I know, shocker.) So I would think he would have a few years left. Its sad to see Team 3D retire, the greatest tag team retiring, about as sad as when Lita and Trish left WWE and the beginning of the bimbo era in WWE began. Nash is smart and by no means will he run into money troubles with how much he has made over the years. Not like he really even blows it on alcohol or drugs either, so I hope he has a happy life and hes probably never gonna have to work again. Sad to see him go though. Angle I really don't think should retire considering he still puts on an awesome show and competes on the same level as alot of young guys. I really hope he doesn't leave.

On a side note, If Jeff Hardy finally goes to court which has been due for about a year now, and is found guilty, not only do we get another title vacancy, but TNA loses their top heel (Wrestler, arguably between him and Abyss), which would be so fucking stupid.

Also just because I feel like saying this, TNA lost out on a major oppurtunity during Flair vs. Foley on Before The Glory since Ric Flair said he would have his family ringside, and TNA has his son under contract. TNA should have debuted him, but apparently not. GAY.

EDIT: Thought you said not much more from Flair, Foley, Hogan, or Sting, not "not much more wrestling". Sorry, but anyways, I believe Sting and Foley will wrestle quite a bit more, Hogan maybe once or twice in the next few years if ever again, and the occasional match for Flair.

Pacmanboi

Reaction score
Glad to see many people responded.

New question: Are Sting, Nash, & Pope The New faces of the company?